Can someone explain PHPManager and others...

I keep seeing people talking about integrating PHPManager with their 2checkout account and so on. What does PHPManager do? And how do it work with 2checkout? Thanx.

Chaps

theres a demo on their website. that would be the easiest way to understand it
    l 201TB.com • 201TB bandwidth as standard in three USA DC’s. KVMoIP, auto reboot & OS install all included - Now available in the Netherlands!
    l udedi.com • UK, USA & NL unmetered 100mb & 1GB 100TB premium bandwidth servers
    l Assiva Ltd • UK Shared & Reseller LiteSpeed • 10 years of hosting • R1Soft

I looked at the demo...the client demo is not working though...I kinda found out what it does ( to some extent), but how does it work with 2checkout?
    Lime Drop Marketing!
    Web Design | Graphic Design | Logo Design
    http://www.limedrop.ca

basically, you go through phpmanager to record your details, then you are presented with a 2checkoutlink for the appropriate amount.
    l 201TB.com • 201TB bandwidth as standard in three USA DC’s. KVMoIP, auto reboot & OS install all included - Now available in the Netherlands!
    l udedi.com • UK, USA & NL unmetered 100mb & 1GB 100TB premium bandwidth servers
    l Assiva Ltd • UK Shared & Reseller LiteSpeed • 10 years of hosting • R1Soft

I agree Chaps, I have been wanting to know that too!

Hi,

the client demo is working. You have to create a client in the admin panel first, then login to the client panel with as the new client