Addon Domains in WHM

Hi all,

It seems to be pretty cool feature and some of our customers are asking for the feature.

How do I add this functionality to a customer account, which is already setup? I couldn't find anyway to do this upgrade or changing the packages or anything. Is there a workaround other than deleting and adding the account back with addon domains functionality

Thank you for your time,

Aji

Hi Aji

On WHM go to "Modify an Account"
    Edit the account to modify and you'll see two new items to modify

"Max Parked Domains" and "Max Addon Domains"

BTW, taking this a bit off-topic, I hate what Cpanel did with this, they didn't gave us the option of remove that option for those wo don't want to offer multi-domain hosting.
    Off course that I can keep that in 0 but still I got a lot of question about this "new feature"
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Jedito,
    Thank you for the info. But the problem is that, when i click on the modify account, the only fields available to modify are : Domain, Theme, Username and Language.

We are running WHM 4.9.0. I am sharing the serevr with somebody else. And my WHM access is set up as a reseller account. Does it has anything to do with reason I dont see additional fields?

Thanks,

Aji
    SupportPRO.com Quality outsourced hosting support and server administration @ affordable rates. Let the PROs handle your customer service 24/7.

You need to make sure its the latest build