Exclamation Prospective CW-clones in offing!

Can someone make a guess as to the hosts (sic) who are in the line to make a Cyberwing act!
    Very cheap, "sale", promotional offer, Double benefits.. are some of the symptoms to a layman (aka CW victim!) like me.
    May be expert hostwatchers populating this forum may come up with sureshot candidates.
    Please do this service so that the suckers maybe saved b4 their thin vallets are cleaned up by the CEO's on the prowl!
    Sobbing.......
    S.K

kichu,

It's not fair to point fingers. Sure there are obvious parts in some business plans that are doomed to failure, but you should be enlightened enough now by your past experience to realize that $3/yr just doesn't cut it.

I'd say for shared hosting pay nothing less than $0.60/gb if you expect the company to survive. Even if you find a business that cheap make sure to ask lots of questions. When people don't know what they're doing propaganda and promises usually overtakes reason

Sincerely,

-Matt

Thanks, RackNine.
    A very sober and level-headed response!
    The benchmark you've given will serve as a very good pointer to evaluate the offers prima facie whether thry're genuine or not.
    But there are add-on's and goodies which normally entice folks more, like: scripting, subdomains, mysql, pop mail etc.
    May be there must be some workable minimum for them also!
    Thanks, anyway (I look childish after reading your reply )
    Regards
    S.K