Help understanding exim_mainlog

For the last week or two my VPS keeps getting added to blacklists.

Yesterday I noticed that a website on the server was forward mail from a contact form to the clients AOL account, obviously scripts were completing the form on the website and that was being sent to AOL, who would of obviously blacklisted the IP.

I've stopped that now, but we're still getting black listed. I've had my VPS provider get exim to record the path that sent the e-mail, and there are no scripts on the server sending out mails that I should be worried about.

Some questions to help me.

How can you identify an outgoing e-mail? is it by the character '=>'? If so, is it normal for there to be e-mails being sent out:
    2007-08-23 19:04:10 1IOH2K-00038j-Jg => /dev/null <shaun[at]sr8.co.uk> F=<aaron_straubegnvu[at]yahoo.com> R=central_filter T=**bypassed** S=0 QT=6s DT=0s
    2007-08-23 19:04:10 1IOH2K-00038j-Jg Completed QT=6s

I'm puzzled as to why the server keeps being blacklisted, when I can't really see any problems in the log file?

The CBL website (which blacklisted us) says we were added at around 19:00GMT, so I've checked the logs for that time and can't really find much.

On the server there is one account with an autoresponder set as that person is away on holiday.

Can someone help me please?

<= message arrival
    => normal message delivery
    -> additional address in same delivery
    == delivery deferred; temporary problem
    ** delivery failed; address bounced

Mail going to /dev/null is being deleted. It may be deleted because your spam software detects that the spam level is too high, in the case of SpamAssassin anyway, or the address may be invalid and you have exim configured as a :blackhole: instead of :fail:.
    Blesta - The Billing Platform for Hosting Providers
    Client Management, Billing, & Support Software
    Trial - Demo | 714-923-7325 | Twitter @blesta