Hybrid View

Dedicated Server Special!

Hello, everyone. We our a new company offering dedicated server solutions. Currently we have Celeron, and P4 servers ready to be utilized. If you are interested in any of the following specials please contact us.

SERVER ONE DETAILS
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Intel Celeron 1.2GHz 512 Cache 400 FSB
    512 MB DDR RAM
    1 * 20 GB Hard Drive 7200 RPM ( Western Digital )
    100 GB Data Transfer MULTI-HOMED ( Qwest, UUnet, and Sprintlink )
    Red Hat Linux 7.3
    6 IPS Included ( Additonal ip blocks of 6 at $10.00/mo )
    $155.00/month

SERVER TWO DETAILS
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Intel Pentium 4 1.8GHz 512 Cache 400 FSB
    1024 MB DDR RAM
    2 * 40 GB Hard Drive 7200 RPM ( Western Digital )
    100 GB Data Transfer MULTI-HOMED ( Qwest, UUnet, and Sprintlink )
    Red Hat Linux 7.3
    6 IPS Included ( Additonal ip blocks of 6 at $10.00/mo )
    $235/month

UPGRADES
    ------------------------
    Additional IP's - $10.00/month per 6 IPS
    CPanel/WHM - $65.00/month per license

COMPANY & DATACENTER INFORMATION
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Customer Choice: To ensure our confidence in our service quality, we do not incorporate an early cancellation penalty in our service agreements as many other providers do. In our opinion, it is a cowardly method for retaining a client base. We believe that we should be held accountable to our clients, and earn your business each day. If we fail to perform to your expectations, you should have every right to find a different provider without artificial barriers to customer choice.

NOC: Logic Host maintains a Network Operations Center, which monitors all traffic to and from our network. Customers are allowed to view usage graphs that let them know how their circuit is running, along with access to all our circuit information. This lets the customer rest with ease that we are not overselling bandwidth like so many others do.

Multi-Homed Network: Logic Host maintains high-speed digital service to all of the major Internet backbones. Instead of connecting to a single large backbone, Logic Host gives you access to all of them. This means speed, reliability, and fewer hops for you to reach your Internet destination.

Connectivity: Logic Host connects via FDDI or DS3 at all major traffic points and via multiple DS1 at all end point cities. All interconnects have redundant circuits to ensure the maximum uptime. Our overall traffic usage is less than 10% at any given time.

I have added an, ip that can be trace routed, and ping if you our interested - 209.251.23.34
    Last edited by romeo; 07-27-2002 at 11:53 PM.

Nice offer. I hope you do well.

I have talked with romeo extensively online and he seems like a top notch guy to work with.

Also, on a side note if you wish to ping or traceroute our network please pm me, and I will be glad to give you a ip .

your website is down

Nice offer there though your site seems to be down, lol.
    Modest Mouse Talk

No, our site is currently under construction. If you have anymore questions I would be glad to assist you .

Also, on a side note that I didn't mention on the first post, is that these servers are managed.
    Last edited by romeo; 07-26-2002 at 11:59 AM.

What is included in the managed service?

Peter

Timely kernal upgrades, server restores, software installations, remote hands, and other things of this nature.

Please if you have anymore questions, I would be glad to answer them for you .

Setup fee waived!

The setup fee is now waived, for a period of 48 hours on both plans, anyone interested in this special deal hurry up, and get your server because there is a limited supply .

you might want to edit your top post then change back after 48 hours that way people that view it can see it without reading every post

just a tip good luck on sales

Good Luck .

Originally posted by zdwebhosting
    you might want to edit your top post then change back after 48 hours that way people that view it can see it without reading every post

just a tip good luck on sales
    Thank you for the advice .

Thanks, Tim.