PIII 1000mhz/512mb ram/40gig hdd/400gig transfer/8 IPs/redhat/$70 month

PIII 1000mhz/512mb ram/40gig hdd/400gig transfer/8 IPs/redhat/10Mbit/$70 month for the first month then $99 per month after that. No setup. No contract. Interested? please email marioz@eclipse.psychz.net. Only 1 server available
    Last edited by marioz; 07-28-2002 at 12:44 AM.

Who's the server though?

Its a rackshack server

As you know, rackshack does not allow server transfer. How do you plan to handle support tickets?

Peter

Yeah I don't think you can transfer/resell. Actually... can someone point me to their AUP/Terms section and tell me where its stated.
    <<Please RTFM for signature setup>>

You can't transfer, but you can resell. The question is: how does a reseller relay the support/reboot tickets?

Peter

hi Peter, hmm i didn't know they don't allow transfer of ownership i'm not going to provide the support as I thought if transfer of ownership is allowed. they can take it directly to rackshack themselves. i just went through their terms and aup, can't see anything there regarding transfer of ownership. could you point it to me if its there or not.

If you trust that they won't take your billing information, you can let them in with your RS number and password, but of course, this is not recommeded. (for obvious reason).

The other way is to relay every support tickets. (eg. client send reboot to you, and you enter reboot ticket to rackshack, .... quickly)

I don't recall the specific section, but I am sure of the restriction. Try looking again.

Peter