Weird Perl Desk Issues

Some of my clients are suddenly having problems logging into my perldesk

When they try to login using their username/password the system takes him straight back to the main login page.

ive given them the usual info like check your browser etc but they all report that they still can login.

Has anyone else experienced this problem??? and if so did you find a reason or solution???

Ive gone right thru my settings and everything appears to be ok.

Its weird that only half of my clients have reported this problem while the other half seem to have no problems at all.

Ive tried to re-create the problem by logging in as a user but i cant seem to get it to happen.

Im runing the script within frames under a subdomain of my main site but the people ive even got them to try and login via a direct url and they still get the same issues.

Im running PerlDesk 1.5.5 and IE6 on XP Pro and a lot of my clients are have similar setups...

Anyone have any ideas or suggestions?? Id ask at the PerlDesk forums but they seem to have been shut down...
    Alpine Hosting - Australian & US General and Reseller Hosting - Dual Xeon Servers - 24/7 Support
    Dedicated Servers Australia -Australian Managed and Unmanaged Servers and Co-Location

There was a looping issue with Perl Desk in the last couple versions. There's some discussion and quick fixes to the problem on the Perl Desk forums here: http://www.perldesk.com/board/search...der=descending
    Last edited by JSpired; 07-25-2002 at 10:55 PM.

Um i tried the link but it seems the forums have vanished off the face of the earth....

Does anyone know of a solution to this issue??? Or alternatively know of a good PHP script of similar capabilities that is GPL or similar?
    Alpine Hosting - Australian & US General and Reseller Hosting - Dual Xeon Servers - 24/7 Support
    Dedicated Servers Australia -Australian Managed and Unmanaged Servers and Co-Location

you can try PHPHelpDesk i think available at OSDN or FreshMeat

I'm having the EXACT same problem Snowman, did you find a solution? I think it has to do with the user's security settings.
    Get your certificate of knowification autographed by REW!
    Visit rewdog.com for details.