[Hiring] Entire Web Development Team

Hello,

As the owner of ofallthedays.com, I am currently looking to hire two people for the following positions to form a balanced web development team for ofallthedays. Before you read on, I urge you to visit the website and find out what it's all about. I want to work with people who understand where I'm going with this project and how best to accomplish our goals.

Coder/Designer
    I'm looking for a web coder/designer that has substantial knowledge and experience with all aspects of web design (XHTML, CSS, etc.) and several programming languages (PHP, MYSQL, etc.) I'm personally somewhat of a perfectionist and thus, I strive to write clean code and make sure everything works as efficiently as possible. This is something that I'd like you to be able to do as well.

Marketing Expert
    With a project like this, I need someone skilled in marketing to essentially spread the word about ofallthedays and someone who understands how to appeal to the masses of people on the internet. You will be working closely with our coder/designer on implementing these marketing strategies to greatly increase our exposure on the internet.

For both positions, please drop me an email at orien@ofallthedays.com. Please include as much information about yourself as possible such as your abilities, prior experiences and job references. Above all, I need people who are skilled, honest, and hard-working. A resume is highly appreciated, but not required. These two positions will be paid on a monthly basis; the wages will be worked out individually.

Thank you for reading!

I forgot to mention that the coder/designer position requires that you have experience with Photoshop and be able to design clean and professional images e.g. logos, banners, promotional ads, etc.

Thumbs up

HI
    WE are interested in this job . both scripting , design work are done by us please catch me on MSN for further detail's at sujoyy@hotmail.com

Regard's
    WebDesign,Websolution, Scripting, SEO
    Web Development & Promotion, Project Outsourcing

freelace-webdesigner

Email sent, please check

Thanks
    Devid

Related Posts from theWHIR.com