[Hiring] Content/Article Writer

Hello,

I need someone to write a one page article about my business that is going to be in about 3-4 statewide magazines, and a newsletter.

I also need some content writings for around 5-6 pages on my web site.

If you are a writer, and would like to have this opportunity. Please contact me, with examples of items you've previously wrote. Plus your price per page. Thanks.

Austin

Austin,

I've been in the writing business for over 5 years now and would like to offer my services to you. I have one current project (within the past few months) available on my website, however everyone else has requested to stay private.

I am not sure what you business is related to (hosting?) however I don't see there being a problem with the article. I always assume one page to be around 500 words. Normally, I charge $0.06 per word for my work, however I have no current projects and am in a generous mood so I could do it for $0.04.

The article would be $20, and the 5-6 pages that need content can be discussed. Would they need written from scratch or rewritten from existing content?

Feel free to contact me via email, or by PM. Thanks in advance for your response.
    Ricky Lipe
    Just Thinking About U • Because sometimes... you just can't help thinking about them.
    I Forgot 2 Tell You • Because there is always at least one thing you forgot to tell them.