Friend not seeing page displayed properly ?

have a look at
    my friend is seeing some of the links as red whereas they should only be underlined and red on mouse over. Also Custom PC link is showing on 2 lines intead of one in same way as the time and date are also supposed to be one line but are showing as two for him also. Only thing he has enabled is XP font smoothing.
    Have a look and see what you all think

I don't see what the problem could be, other than him using a different screen resolution, browser, and/or operating system that may affect the way the page is being displayed.

I am not experiencing any of the problems your friend is.

hey patrick-

the links are red on my end too. on rollover, they only underline. the menu navigation at the top work fine. i don't know if you know this, but the navigation on the bottom are not spaced evenly. especially where "pricing, links, and contact". it looks like: Pricing Links Contact. about 3 spaces between pricing and links and 1 space between links and contact.

you might want to change the color of the link as well. the red links are pretty hard on the eyes. it became real evident when i reached your links page.

i'm on a pc with internet explorer 6.0 with windows 98.

i hope that helped. good luck.

The links are red from my end too (XP and IE6)

Having a quick look at your style sheet it seems that you have defined your links to be red!

a:link { text-decoration: none; color:#FF0000; }
    a:visited { text-decoration: none; color:#CCCCCC; }
    a:hover { text-decoration: underline; color:#FF0000; } {
    font-family : Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size : 0.6pc; color : #CCCCCC;}

The links at the bottom are using a:link The colour hex code #FF0000 is red.

The custom PC link could be wrapping if he is running his browser in a small window or a low screen resolution.

Try putting a <nobr> tag around it e.g. <nobr>Custom PCs</nobr>

Think I got it fixed

Hi again,
    thanks all for the help, I think I got it fixed, have a look and verify for me. Also any constructive criticism is also welcome
    Again Thanks

6. #6 looks better. as far as i can tell, you fixed all the problems. good job!

as for the site, i feel it does its job. it doesn't look too pretty, but the audience that you are targeting doesn't care too much for that anyways. that crowd tends to want just facts and information which your site does well. if anything, add more information. you can never have too much information about that kind of stuff.

this is the way i see things. image and content are very important in the business industry, especially through the net. but, there are certain kinds of sites that will benefit with the image more so than the content and the fact holds true the other way around. thats where your site falls in. content holds more value to your potential customers than image. image will only enhance what you got.

i wouldn't worry too much about the overall look. it looks fine to me.

good job and good luck.