Thread: Need: Template

Need: Template

I am about to be expanding my company a little (we only take three new customers per month in order to be sure that our support is as good as it can be) and I need a new professional design for my site.

Here is what I am looking for:

A clean, professional looking template that uses some photographs. I like white and blue themed pages. The main page should include links for Home, services, FAQ, support, and About. There should be a login box on the first page, along with a section for three plans to be listed on that page.

Please show me templates with a main page and a sub-page.

What I am really looking for is a template that someone has already available, as my budget for this is only $50. Our designer that we just hired has left the company, and I need a new design. If the template is worth it, I may be able to work out something with $50 plus a hosting/reseller account on our new server that will be up within a few days. I will be very generous on the hosting if the template merits it; if you are interested, please reply here or PM me. Thanks!

how does look to you?

The fasthost template is very nice. What are you including with it?

thats a nice template phision
    Todd Goldberg
    AIM: FourNmedia

phision thats a very nice template.

Okay, I think I've narrowed it down to being between two templates ... just waiting for the two designers to get back to me. Anyone else have any they want me to see?