It's time to switch hosts..

I was on Server Rhino, but not digging the 5-6 hours per day downtime the last two days...

I am looking for a host that is willing to transfer my site (and my other 2 sites in my reseller account) to my new host (to be decided).

What's a good place that will offer free transfer quickly? I need to do this pretty quickly... and transfer nameservers etc.. want to get it done ASAP.

Any reccommendations?

Can you tell us a little more about your diskspace and bandwidth requirements?

They also seem to be using cPanel so any cPanel host should be able to transfer your site easily.
    Last edited by net; 08-17-2007 at 04:48 AM. Reason: add more

Yes, but all my mail accounts/ stats etc I would want transferred.. is that possible? I really need both of those.. i have all my mail messages stored on outlook, so just the account settings etc on all 3 domains

I need about 5-10gigs storage and around 15-20 gigs of bandwidth.. A reseller too s that I can create a couple more sites later if I need.. Unlimited everything is how I usually go

Let me know.

well every good company have restriction on each domain .. i.e able to send 200-300 emails per domain/hour

Quote Originally Posted by kjawaid View Post
    well every good company have restriction on each domain .. i.e able to send 200-300 emails per domain/hour
    Well, okay, whatever.. most offer a solid amount though..

Anyone? I really am looking to buy ASAP!

Quote Originally Posted by rygonet View Post
    Yes, but all my mail accounts/ stats etc I would want transferred.. is that possible?
    Yes the cPanel -> cPanel transfer utility moves everything, logs, mySQL, emails etc.
    Last edited by net; 08-17-2007 at 04:48 AM.

Have a look at Hostnine.com, Synhosting.com, or even KevHosting.com all of which have spectacular support and operate cPanel.

if you want to make a server-to-server transfer you will need to wait anyway until your account at Server Rhino get back.

What's your budget for this?
    Last edited by net; 08-17-2007 at 04:49 AM.

Hi,

to make sure, you are in reseller plan, right now, correct?

Yeah, also what's your budget?

thanks
    Last edited by net; 08-17-2007 at 04:51 AM.

try resellerzoom failover plan , reliablesite ,, hostgator, cartikahosting , knownhost, and may more

Quote Originally Posted by rygonet View Post
    What's a good place that will offer free transfer quickly? I need to do this pretty quickly... and transfer nameservers etc.. want to get it done ASAP.
    Send an email to sales to confirm whether the host provide free websites transfer and how long will it take to complete the transfer.
    If you're using cpanel, you should be with a new host within 24 hours.
    Last edited by net; 08-17-2007 at 04:51 AM.

Just make sure you get the final word for the time taken to transfer the accounts to the new server.
    Last edited by net; 08-18-2007 at 05:00 AM.