skaidon.co.uk and e-darkone.com

Two sites I have recently re-designed, comments appreciated.

E-Darkone.com

Skaidon Designs

Thanks, Adam
    Last edited by Skaidon; 07-25-2002 at 12:56 PM.

On http://www.e-darkone.com I think you should increase the size of the site title, and space out the navigation buttons a bit more. Also, change the default font to something like Arial or Verdana, plus don't center the praragraph.

http://www.skaidon.co.uk is okay I guess (?), but I honestly don't lke it. I don't have anything else to say other than that.

i dunno what to say... they are chartoony.... they look good but at the same time they don't look professional at all....but the second one is a little too orange... it hurts my eyes...and both seem to be kinda small...text wise....

I'm so bored of those stereotypical designs that EVERy site has, I could design them, but they are just sooo boring.

Designed for 880x600 res'

No offence or anything, but I have seen many sites designed like yours. (Mostly blog/personal sites.)

And it isn't anything spectacular itself.

None taken, and, believe me, I have seen 100's (literally) like all other sites, square, bevel, boring.

If thats what someone wants me to do, ill do it, but its not my preferred style, in fact, I hate it. But, thats just me

Thanks for your comments, nonetheless