We've just got our 5 new servers from The Planet and in need a sys admin for initial setup + job specific optimization and security for each one.
Intel Celeron 2.4GHz
- RHEL 4 + No control panel
- will be used as image server
- thttpd installation and ftp configuration
- removal of unnecessary software(apache..mysql..mail...etc..)
Server2 and 3:
- RHEL 4 + CPanel
- these two will both run as normal server
- PHP 5 and mysql 5 installation and optimization
Server 4 and 5:
Dual Xeon CROSS CONNECTED
- Web server and Database Server cross connected to each other
- RHEL 4 on both, Cpanel on Webserver, no control panel on Database
- PHP 5 installation and optimization(APC Cache install) for Webserver
- Mysql 5 and phpmyadmin installation and optimization for Database
- Removal of unnecessary software and fine tuning server as a database server
as for the initial setup and security, we'd like to see full list of things to be done before you get started and customize your list
experienced linux admins only!
we will continue to work with you if we really satisfied with the result.
contact me via;
emai & msnl: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you, looking forward to hearing from you.