Smile Search Engine Optimization

Hi all,

recently I found a great ebook by Brad Callen, the SEO expert about how to make a website that is search engine friendly. I tired some of the methods, and it does help me to get a higher ranking in Google!

the key word I used was "secure hosting asia"! well, it is ranked number 3 in google currently and ranked 1, by keyword "NO.1 secure hosting asia" I am not self promoting or something, I just want to share what the book did to me!!

Actually, my purpose today is to thank the community and I don't know if it is the right place to post, since the topic is related to SEO. Anyway, I've found a lot of useful information and help here and just would like to say thank you!

As a courtesy, I decide to give away the eBook (FREE) to the community that I was talking about. the title was "Seo Made Easy" By Brad Callen.

This book you can't get anywhere beside me and I just give away the maximum of 10 copies till August 19. Absolutely FREE as a thank you to the helpful people in the forum! : )

What you do is PM me and I'll send you the link to download!

Enjoy!
    Regards.
    Free Global Business Network Tools For Small Business | Affordable web hosting - Currently ranks top 10 in Google.

Are you giving it totally free? If yes then please PM me the download information.

jhnrang, please send the request through PM
    Free Global Business Network Tools For Small Business | Affordable web hosting - Currently ranks top 10 in Google.

i have sent through some copies, if not yet get it , PM me please

sounds great, sent u a pm

You can also refer seomoz site there are great information about SEO.