hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : SEO / SEM Discussions : Search Engine Optimization

Forum Jump

Search Engine Optimization

Reply Post New Thread In SEO / SEM  Discussions Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

Smile

Search Engine Optimization

Hi all,

recently I found a great ebook by Brad Callen, the SEO expert about how to make a website that is search engine friendly. I tired some of the methods, and it does help me to get a higher ranking in Google!

the key word I used was "secure hosting asia"! well, it is ranked number 3 in google currently and ranked 1, by keyword "NO.1 secure hosting asia" I am not self promoting or something, I just want to share what the book did to me!!

Actually, my purpose today is to thank the community and I don't know if it is the right place to post, since the topic is related to SEO. Anyway, I've found a lot of useful information and help here and just would like to say thank you!

As a courtesy, I decide to give away the eBook (FREE) to the community that I was talking about. the title was "Seo Made Easy" By Brad Callen.

This book you can't get anywhere beside me and I just give away the maximum of 10 copies till August 19. Absolutely FREE as a thank you to the helpful people in the forum! : )

What you do is PM me and I'll send you the link to download!

Enjoy!
Regards.

Sponsored Links
Old

Are you giving it totally free? If yes then please PM me the download information.

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

jhnrang, please send the request through PM

Sponsored Links
Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

i have sent through some copies, if not yet get it , PM me please

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

sounds great, sent u a pm

Old
Web Hosting Evangelist

You can also refer seomoz site there are great information about SEO.

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Russian Search Engine Yandex Launches Cloud PaaS Tool Called Cocaine Web Hosting News 2013-10-17 16:05:05
Why You Should Embrace Google Plus Blog 2013-03-08 09:18:17
VerioVelocity Small Business Service Bundles Website Design with Content, Marketing Web Hosting News 2012-12-05 18:24:03
Yottaa Partners to Offer Ecommerce Acceleration for Drupal Online Merchants Web Hosting News 2012-11-06 08:58:19
Web Host Lunarpages Partners to Provide SEO Services to Customers Web Hosting News 2012-10-26 16:31:31