Angry zdwebhosting = Terrorist!

I am fed up with that little <<censored>>

I hereby seriously request that he is banned off WHT, for the second time.

He threatened to DDOS attackmy business as you can see here
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...ng+threatening

and now he is stalking me and bashing my movements in this forum as seen in my latest offer here
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...threadid=62737

I feel that my freedom and rights here on WHT are beeing compromised by this person and urge the people responsible for this community to seriously consider giving him a warning and if he does not stop then BAN him.

By the way: There WERE indeed intense DOS attacks against our network the day he threatened to DOS us. I think it is time we get rid of our own little TERRORISTS here on WHT too.
      0 Not allowed!

he is going to tell his mom on you :-P
    Nick Twaddell
    WebSpace Solutions - Custom E-Solutions
    Fast, Reliable, Affordable Web Hosting
      0 Not allowed!

heh

Packet kiddies should rot in hell.

I move to get him banned also.

zdwebhosting
      0 Not allowed!

do you think he was actually capable of that DOS attack that happened? it's a strange coincidence that he threatens it, then it happens.

i'm just confused, he's so happy with atrivo. why would he need to bash anyone since he's found his ideal company, atrivo?

did he mention atrivo yet?

i'm sure he'll be here in a minute to mention atrivo.
    atrivo atrivo atrivo?

oh, atrivo?
      0 Not allowed!

NocSol,

I'm sorry to hear you're having such problems with a former client. It's sad to see events such as these overflow into the public light.

As mentioned in a previous thread, your best bet is to communicate directly with Chicken or Headsurfer and have them resolve the issue. Provide them with solid proof of these attacks and I'm confident they'll do what's necessary here.

As for your server flooding: That is a terrorist attack as per new US laws. I'd sincerely suggest cutting the attacks off at your peering points and contacting the proper authorities - I'd assume FBI though being from Canada I might be incorrect - who will resolve this matter swiftly.

Sincerely,

-Matt
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by RackNine
    NocSol,

I'm sorry to hear you're having such problems with a former client. It's sad to see events such as these overflow into the public light.

As mentioned in a previous thread, your best bet is to communicate directly with Chicken or Headsurfer and have them resolve the issue. Provide them with solid proof of these attacks and I'm confident they'll do what's necessary here.

As for your server flooding: That is a terrorist attack as per new US laws. I'd sincerely suggest cutting the attacks off at your peering points and contacting the proper authorities - I'd assume FBI though being from Canada I might be incorrect - who will resolve this matter swiftly.

Sincerely,

-Matt
    Hi Matt,

thank you for your reply. ZDWEBHOSTING is NOT a former customer of us. He is a former customer of FDCservers.

I am not the kind of man that send the FBI after minors because it only gets the parents in trouble. I also understand the immatureness of his due to his age but a line must be drawn.

I have 2 lawyers in the United States and have been in contact with the FBI before so I know who to call there. I want him to consider himself WARNED for the LAST TIME and if he does not stop harassing and DOSsing my business I will go after him with the full violence of the law and he will be very sorry.

This matter will go before a court of law and I am NOT joking.
      0 Not allowed!

full violence of the law
    I just saw "Road to Perdition". If you're looking for violence of the law I suggest a time machine and the early 20th century, very cool.

You do understand that a civil case involving attacks on your property will catch the attention of higher authorities, correct? Plus I don't believe a civil suit can be brought against a minor, their parents will have to get involved at some point and in my oppinion the sooner the better. Contact his parents personally if you're concerned about this guy's criminal record, explain to them the situation and I'm confident they'll do the right thing. If nothing changes you'll at least know that his parents are as liable as he is because they are now informed of the attacks yet still allow them to continue.

Sincerely,

-Matt
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by RackNine

I just saw "Road to Perdition". If you're looking for violence of the law I suggest a time machine and the early 20th century, very cool.
    If nothing changes you'll at least know that his parents are as liable as he is because they are now informed of the attacks yet still allow them to continue.
    Hehe yes I think I saw that too sometime but truth is, me beeing half german, that in the german language it is actually called like this (Die Gewalt des Gesetzes) and when I am very angry I always think in german.

Ok, I looked up his domain and I got the info of (probably) his father:
    Holley, Chris [email protected]
    1502 Pecan Grove
    Tecumseh, Oklahoma 74873
    United States
    (405) 598-2197
    I will give them a call later today...

Also I noticed that Zac abuses the VeriSign Logo, pretending that he has a server certificate. That logo is leading nowhere though, nor could I find his domain in the VeriSign database. I already reported that abuse to VeriSign so they can take legal actions
    http://www.zdwebhosting.com/verisign_secure.gif

That's all for now. I hope he realizes that I mean business! :/
      0 Not allowed!

Just curious.. If he was DDoS'ing you, how can you prove it's him? I mean.. the wise one would use rooted boxes and delete the logs and not to mention probley use a few bouncers and proxies. Just because someone said something on a forum and then it happened, doesn't mean it's time to start shooting your guns.

I feel that my freedom and rights here on WHT are beeing compromised by this person and urge the people responsible for this community to seriously consider giving him a warning and if he does not stop then BAN him.
    erm.. Ok. Once again, you need proof before people start getting all "rowdy". I think you are going a bit far with your freedom and rights business. But.. to each it's own.

By the way: There WERE indeed intense DOS attacks against our network the day he threatened to DOS us. I think it is time we get rid of our own little TERRORISTS here on WHT too.
    I think you need to calm down. Get some proof before you start calling people "Terrorists".
    Jason
      0 Not allowed!

[12:47] cs4knet: First off
    [12:47] *** Auto-response sent to cs4knet: Hello, I am currently completely away from my terminal either due to outside work or sleep. Feel free to leave me a message.
    [12:48] ******** IT SyS: before you say anything stupid
    [12:48] cs4knet: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...threadid=62737

you're lucky wht users judge people by how they post
    if it wasnt for that id make you look like a ****ing idiot

[12:48] ******** IT SyS: this log will be posted and sent to the FBI
    [12:48] cs4knet: and me and my buddies are going to down your servers
    [12:48] cs4knet: why? becaues of this thread
    [12:48] cs4knet: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...threadid=62776
    [12:48] cs4knet: i'll show you whos the ****ing terrorist
    [12:48] cs4knet: you've really pissed me off now
    [12:48] cs4knet: mother ****er
    [12:49] ******** IT SyS: YOU are the one that will have the cops storming your house

[12:48] cs4knet: and me and my buddies are going to down your servers
      0 Not allowed!

The attackers messaged me that they will stop and I thank them for that. Chicken, pls close this thread first chance
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by NocSol
    Chicken, pls close this thread first chance
    Done.
    HostHideout.com - Where professionals discuss web hosting.

Chicken
      0 Not allowed!