New advertising Methods!

Have you ever noticed that one company that put those adds on the side of the new beatles? Well try that with the new h2 hummer! hahahaha

hehehe

lol!

Which one company is this?

I've seen Minute Maid, Coke, Nintendo/Pokemon, and some others all do the same thing.

Overall, a large truck with the cargo attachment would be most affective (I'd think), even more so than a Hummer.

advert

I cant remember the exact name but it was something like "speedy quick" or something similar to that

We actually looked into this. Put an add out or make a contest on your local radio program. "Win a ffree VW Bug!". The catch is that it is painted with your logo and ad.

We also looked into posting an ad for a "good driver" looking for a free car. In San Diego with traffic so bad, many wouldn't mind driving a VW Bug of someones elses. The catch is that you must get a driver that is frinedly (no New York drivers ), doesn't break taffic laws, and who spends a lot of time on the road.

You can get a VW Bug on lease for about $250/mo. That is cheap advertising!

The issue. Liability. We didn't want to spend tons of money having some law firm design some contract to protect us. Maybe someday. I still think it is cheap advertising. Especially in a big city with traffic. It is targeted advertising.

Originally posted by Synthetic
    Overall, a large truck with the cargo attachment would be most affective (I'd think), even more so than a Hummer.
    Not necessarily. Think what would catch your eye in traffic, A yellow hummer with someone’s big ad on it? Or a truck with an ad on it?

My opinion is the hummer, It naturally, by it self, terns more heads then your everyday run of the mill cargo truck. Put an ad on it and more people will look at it.

.. On the other hand, I would Like to add, if you owned a hummer, would you really want to put an add on it?

Totally different story if you were given the hummer though..
    Chris,
    AIM: Chris24HS
    24 Host, Coming Soon….

http://www.mobileadgroup.com/Interac...ol/visTool.php - Just found it a bit interesting... you can test how your ads would look on a semi-large truck.

I remember about a year ago I ran into a website where they gave you a new car with ads of a single company on it and you had to drive the car for like 40 miles a day or something. Looked pretty cool but i dont feel like driving around in a car with a Pic of the trojan horse on the side quoting "Built to last" or something stupid like that.
    DeathLorD
    Aimlayer6918

http://www.autowraps.com $3500 for an average vehicle...
    also looking for drivers there

Put a nice truck w/ 24' rims. I'll buy for 2 years in advance
    Kevin L. - WiseOnline Solutions
    Under New Management
    AIM: WiseSupportKev