hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Web Hosting Offers : Other Hosting Offers : Secure Web Browsing !!! Virtual PC Network

Forum Jump

Secure Web Browsing !!! Virtual PC Network

Reply Post New Thread In Other Hosting Offers Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-13-2007, 06:23 PM
Junior Guru

Secure Web Browsing !!! Virtual PC Network

Hi

We are about to launch a new Product later this week and are taking
pre- orders for this and No Payment is required upfont as you will get
a FREE 7 day trial

What is the service i hear you saying ?

Want to surf the internet securely and without trace ?

Don't want your boss or anyone else to know what site's you have visited or CANT due to your ISP Etc

Then we have the answer for you

Please read the information below

A system simple to use and which does not require any installation by you. Instead of working on your fixed or portable computer, you use any computer available to connect you on your desktop on our PC located in a DC with a 100mbps link

You can work on Windows with complete freedom. Imagine a powerful PC,available day and night, connected to a network of 100Mbps! You have your account and your exclusive space there.

This is ideal for the businessmen, student. activists and all the people who need complete access to a PC wherever they are.

You can leave your open programs and find them in the state later.

The IP of your residence is left like a trace everywhere.

Even some proxy transmit your real IP address

You are completely protected . Technically, you operate by remote control with your keyboard and the mouse a computer which you use to browse the Internet.

Which are the applicable laws?

For us, you must respect the laws in progress in the Netherlands because NO-PC is physically in Amsterdam. The Netherlands have the laws among most liberal in the world. The Internet is not censured in the Netherlands whereas it is it in countries like France or Germany

Do I have to install a program to reach my desktop?

This is based on a small program already included in all the versions of Windows. It is enough to go in Accessoirs, then Communication to find it. It is called Remote Desktop on Windows.

Can I keep my files, URL, preferences, passwords on my account?

Absolutely. Space is allocated to you. Nobody other than you can access them

Is this the transmission is protected?
All the exchange between you and your desktop is automatically encrypted in 128 bits. The signal which passes by your chart network is encrypted. Even your supplier of access Internet will not be able to know what you do. An encrypted signal can be a connection to your desktop, but also to any site in https:// (Bank, eCommerce… etc).

Student
The University provides computers, but generally, they are decayed and the files which you leave on the spot can be open, to see unobtrusive office by the administrator of the system. Moreover, if you work elsewhere, you do not have any access to the files which you would have left, With our service your office is accessible anywhere. That you are at, on your holiday place or in your parents, your office is accessible without restrictions. You can even leave your open files and reach it to work each time you have a little time. Do not lose any more of the invaluable minutes to open your preferred sites, applications and others.

Businessman
You arrive to Egypt to sign an important contract. On the spot, the Internet is slow and half of the sites which you usually use are censured. Your associate sent a pdf of 19 Mb to you, it takes 2 hours to download it Only one solution: Your desptop. Return the IP and the password of your space and fly away! The pdf is downloaded and opened in 10 seconds. All the Internet is accessible to you with no limits.

Private life
First of all, it is not the IP of your own computer which can be seen on the sites you visit just the desktop on your account which means you can surf without fear of anyone knowing

Ok and now for the 3 plans we have available

Bronze

1 GIg Secure Desktop Space
Web Browsing Only
$13.99 per month or 10 Euros per month

Silver
5 Gig Secure Desktop Space
Ability to install certain programs or run Our installed apps

$29.99 per Month or 20 Euros per month

Gold
30 Gig Secure Desktop Space
Ability to install certain programs or run Our installed apps

$29.99 per Month or 20 Euros per month

Any questions then please ask away?

All accounts will come with a FREE 7 day trial with no obligations

Thanks

Tony

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2007, 06:50 PM
Junior Guru

Just a quick update on this

The following will all be pre-instaled and ready for use

Browsers: All will be installed
FTP Program: Yes (silver and gold only)
MAIL: Thunderbird (silver and gold only)
Open Office (silver and gold only)

Gold accounts can upload their programs for installation.

Thanks

Old 08-14-2007, 02:14 PM

I need to try this service. Please contact to my email: ninesme@gmail.com. I waiting your respond.

Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2007, 02:37 PM
Junior Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninesme View Post
I need to try this service. Please contact to my email: ninesme@gmail.com. I waiting your respond.
Hi

Have sent you an email

Thanks

Old 08-14-2007, 03:09 PM

Waiting you send link to sign up trial.

Old 08-14-2007, 03:17 PM
Junior Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninesme View Post
Waiting you send link to sign up trial.
Hi

A sign up link is below for all packages

As stated in the advert above this service goes live later this week and once live you will be sent your login and full details you will need to use this service

And you will get a FULL 7 days FREE before being invoiced

Thanks

Tony

Bronze

http://www.highspechosting.info/bill...step=2&pid=129

Silver

http://www.highspechosting.info/bill...step=2&pid=130

Gold

http://www.highspechosting.info/bill...step=2&pid=131

Thanks

Tony

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Cirrus Hosting Lets Users Create Virtual Private Networks within Public Cloud Web Hosting News 2014-05-02 12:40:36
Atlantic Metro Communications Listing 2014-07-24 21:24:56
Interoute Launches Dedicated NetApp Cloud Storage Solution Web Hosting News 2013-05-29 14:59:27
InfoRelay Online System Launches Cloud Hosting Platform SnapScale v2.1 Web Hosting News 2013-05-06 11:51:16
Unisys Boosts Cloud Protection with Secure Private Cloud Solution 2.2 Web Hosting News 2012-08-27 15:27:45