* PostNuke Craze.....

I've noticed the PostNuke craze happening all over... Mainly because on a few of my sites, I've decided to go with that platform...

Why I'm posting is that I'm wondering how everyone else feels about it...

I believe that it's a great platform, designed so that you can get a site up and running in around an hour, then start concentrating on content, rather than the deployment issues you normally had, such as parsing, and layout coding....

It has relatively low overhead, and I've had NO issues with it what-so-ever... I have four sites on my server running it, without any hiccups....
    So, I'm guessing that it's running smoothly...

Any complaints or issues that you've encountered (other than the bulletin boards)? I mean... I can see why some people wouldn't use it... "I want to write my own code" ... you know who I'm talking about... Those ego-freaks who can't understand someone else's code......

~D

RaveForever
    LostAdmin

are two examples.....

A long time ago I had a dabble with phpNuke. The only trouble I have with all these 'websites-in-a-box' are they all look very similar. They provide a great starting point but work still needs to be done on them to be able to get a website which doesn't look like "just another Nuke site".

Just my 2p
    Clook Internet - www.clook.net
    Fully managed UK based webhosting provider
    Est 2002, 24/7 phone support, all the bells and whistles!

Yeah, I can see that, and I can also see what happens when you have so many postnuked sites, then suddenly... You change a few elements... (Make people think, and weird things start happening.)