I have just a bit more than newbie experiance.
I have checked permissions, etc.
The scripts are all precompiled.
I have tried mime types, added mime magic, and other borring stuff to no avail.
I was hoping there was something less evident than file permissions that I may be overlooking.
It is an older program and have had to install libc5 to make ti work on other servers (red 7), however when I tried to add
libc5 to pizza box reatuned already installed, so I looked and it was "/lib/ld-linux.so.1"
When I try to run from command I get "Segmentation fault"
The scripts run well on every "normal" box I have.
It really seems like a bad mime type or something. The server always either will send it so my local opens it with note or ask if I want to save etc
I have checkes ld-linux.so.1 on pizza box and red7 box and both have a link for.
ld-linux.so.1 -> ld-linux.so.1.9.5
I did some more command testing and some of the scripts will actually run from prompt and give some html output before it ends with "segmentation fault". I dont understand why I cant get the same from a browser at least.
I have had thease scripts for over 5 years so any info I had is long gone. I just happened across the ld-linux.so.1 by opening a file when I couldnt get it to run on red 7, I installed it there and it worked on that server.
I can give you a link to download one of the scripts if think you can get any other info from it.