Othello Technology Systems Ltd, a UK based business ISP established since 1996, are again looking to expand our shared-hosting clientbase, this time on our Othello::Hosts Cpanel hosting service.
If you have a small hosting operation and are looking to exit the business, then you should be talking to us ...
We are very happy to work under an NDA if requested, and will always keep all details disclosed confidential irrespective.
Ideally we are looking for some of the following "preference" criteria, however all business will be considered. ...
- [ ] those running their hosting business from a dedicated server/VPS or collocated equipment
because it can make the handover that much simpler.
- [ ] organisations with a turnover between $10,000/year and $60,000/year
although smaller and larger hosts will be considered
- [ ] hosts who also handled the client domain registration
especially if through enom or are a Nominet tagholder
- [ ] UK based business or predominantly UK/EU clientbase
- [ ] sensible non-oversold pricing structures above $10/month/Gb of space
as it indicates the clients look for reliability/stability over price
- [ ] using WHMCS/WHMAP/Moderbill/ClientExec for billing/client management
simply because we have imports for those into our accounting platforms
- [ ] operating for at least 12 months
helps to guage the client churn rates and satisfaction levels
- [ ] own merchant account or worldpay account
- [ ] exiting the hosting arena completely/selling the entire business
If you can "tick the box" on at least one of those, then we're interested in providing a quality service to your clients.
There are a limited number of business models we wont/cant/choose not to accept, which are:
- shell accounts/irc bots/bouncers/eggdrops
- sorry, they are not our area of expertise so cannot cater for those clients
- proxy sites / anonymisers / torrent trackers / pharmaceuticals
- policy is that these are not allowed on any of our servers
- "unlimited" space and bandwidth plans
- unlimited size plans dont exist, so if you sold the service on the back of that marketing promise, we cannot live up to the client expectations
- where the clientbase are not predominantly english speakers
- whilst the support staff between them can order a beer in 17 foreign languages its difficult enough to get them to stick to English from their native "tech" most of the time. We do hope to extend that to also covering Spanish soon, but for now are not in a position to provide a quality support service in other than English.
If you have a client forum
- so much the better, we'll merge it into ours.
If you have a ticket system
- great we'll import any outstanding tickets into our 24/7/365 monitored setup
If you are a designer and want to continue to profit from hosting, without doing the provision and support, we can take on your existing hosting setup, and set you up as an affiliate
earning comissions on every hosting account you sell-on.
Please visit our take-over minisite at www.hostacquisitions.co.uk
and complete the selling up contact form, PM me here on the forum, send an email to acquisitions [@] othellotech.net, or go old-skool
and write/telephone/fax - contact details are on our website.