PPCForHosts.com?

Has anyone tried PPCForHosts? How was your experience?

I have had it running for only a little over a week and so far no signups and just a few request for quotes, but these are mainly for reseller accounts. I can't answer for the long term... If anyone else has used them I would be interested to know.

-Robert
    Hosting, VDS, and Colocation Solutions
    by Digital Isles, Inc.
    http://www.digitalisles.com

This is obviously not a comment on whatever it is they provide, but you know what's strange about this ppc thing? We kept getting notices from them - newsletters or something - even though we never asked them for any information whatsoever. I /dev/nulled them after multiple attempts at unsubscribing from these junk mailings failed (even though I'm not a big fan of unsubbing from something I never subbed to in the first place). Just a random commentary...
    Annette
    Hosting Matters, Inc.
    Superior service. Sensible price.

We are also thinking about using them, so I would like to hear your views/comments
    dot5hosting.com
    [email protected]
    "We look after our customers, or someone else will"

In answer to Annette's post --

I personally apologize for your receiving mail you didn't want. You probably received it because Hosting Matters was listed in ResellerConnection.com (PPCforHosts' parent), and when we launched PPCforHosts, we migrated all ResellerConnection.com listings into the new PPCforHosts database.

Anyway, your account has been disabled, and you will no longer receive our newsletters. Again, apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Will Smith
    Last edited by PPCforHosts; 07-24-2002 at 10:34 PM.

Thank you kindly. I'll unblock y'all.
    Annette
    Hosting Matters, Inc.
    Superior service. Sensible price.

Any additional comments on PPC, I'm interested, but would like feedback on the responses.
    Kevin L. - WiseOnline Solutions
    Under New Management
    AIM: WiseSupportKev

Regards,

Will Smith
    I loved you in the Fresh Prince of Bel-Aire.
    iHosts.com >> Web hosting forum
    I own a webhosting community hosted at Dominet.net
    Thank you DomiNET

We are advertising with them. They where cheap 1-2 months ago (before they placed on ad on WHM ) Now cost per click is over $2 for top 5. But you get what your paying for. They are effective if you are providing reseller packages.
    HostForWeb.COM High Bandwidth CGI, PHP, JSP hosting.
    Reseller hosting:
    http://www.hostforweb.com/reseller.shtml
    1-888-7-MYHOST

Originally posted by Styles

I loved you in the Fresh Prince of Bel-Aire.
    Thanks, Marcus.

Yeah, the acting thing is what I do on the side for a little pocket money. The hosting business is my real passion

Will

Thumbs down

Hi,

i used PPC for amonth or more for 2 sites i own for webhosting,

when i started i found good signups from them .. ( i ran a php program to detect the actual sign ups from where come from.. number of cliks means nothing for me )

then the signups become nothing sine 2 or 3 weeks ( i think )..

i searched to know what the reason .. and i think i knew it .. they were publish with hotscripts.com the major CGI scripts showcase and i think most visits come from there .. but now they no longer ad with hotsctipts .. and ad with some minor names ( personally i never heard about this sites ppc ad with them )

so the sign ups dropped down .. while they still ad with resellerconnection ( or they are one company!?) so the reseller signups still as is.

so i advice ppc to back with hotscripts, cgi-resources, aspin or such large portals

other wise you pay for other hosts clicks

I'm intrigued by your comments, 2Mhost. We saw surprisingly little response from the HotScripts.com audience, so the partnership was indefinitely put on hold.

We will certainly take your experience into account as we continue to build our partner network.

I invite all other PPCforHosts customers to post feedback here or send it to [email protected]. Your suggestions are invaluable.

Regards,

Will Smith
    Last edited by PPCforHosts; 07-25-2002 at 10:26 AM.

I did ResellerConnection ads but I think I might resignup for PPC.
    Under New Management

Thanks for everyone's replies. Does anyone have a clicks -> signups ratio for PPCforHosts?

Lightbulb

Hi PPC

in fact thats my personal openion ,,, may i correct .. may i wrong

i offer very low cost hosting .. some ppl like that .. some ppl afraid from very low cost .. so i'm not a measure.

but i must say that puting your search tool in another related sites is GREAT and i mean it .. its GREAT

just expand your partnerships ........!

Can anyone suggest a reason for me NOT to use PPCForHosts?

Why not just to signun and try?
    add $20 and track the results.
    HostForWeb.COM High Bandwidth CGI, PHP, JSP hosting.
    Reseller hosting:
    http://www.hostforweb.com/reseller.shtml
    1-888-7-MYHOST

Still looking at working with PPC but I need more feedback. Is it a worthful investment? How should should I start with for average leads? Not sure what I should do.
    Under New Management