Thumbs up Modern Hosting Company for SALE!

Dear WHT members,

I`m selling a hosting company. For the adress please ask PM. More about company: Quality Hosting is for more then 5 months online. It has 51 account and 30 of them are active. Hosting is using Cpanel hosting and WHM. The monthly income is about 100-110$ without any advertising. The server costs 36$/month so you will get ~70-80$ benefit for month. Also I get about 150-200$ for domain names per month, but here I`m only selling hosting bussines. So if you will create also a domain names bussines you will get some extra benefit.

What you will get?
    * Unique website design and logo design (payed 250$ for it);
    * Unique payment and website engine script. It has a lot of facilities and it`s 100% unique programmed. (payed 600$ for it);
    * 30 active Cpanel customers with monthly payments;
    * Unique, only two letters domain!;
    * About 50 visitors every day;
    * Forum with 16 members;

If you have some questions just ask.

The starting bid is: 500$
    BIN is: 1900$

Forgot to say that all customers speaks in Lithuanian and English language. The website is in Lithuanian language but there is left a space in design and so on to translate it to english or some other language. I can do this job.

Hi

How your costumers paying? Bank transfer or other way?
    Where is server located?

Do you give support in lithuanian or only in english? In other words, how many of your customers are likely to leave if support is only in english?

Q
    ComfortHost.NET. Top quality hosting. And a personal touch.
    ** web hosting ** reseller hosting ** VPS ** Managed Servers **

Hello,
    sporttraining: Customers are paying via bank transfer, e-gold and sms.
    Quel: Lithuanian people learns english from second class, so there wouldn`t be any problem to take a support in English.

Can you please send me address of your hosting (or is this the same what I can see in your signature)? Is this two letter domain .lt domain?

Are all costumers and forum members from Lithuania?

Please write me Pm for more details. Also want to say that the highest bid is already 700 dollars.

The auction will end on 18 of August. Thanks for all.