Thread: Control Panels

Post Control Panels

I was just wondering... what would be the best control panel to use if I am opening a new web hosting company (shared) and I want to control my clients accounts?

Is there any way to setup H-SPHERE for my clients yet allow me to use ENSIM or PLESK for setting up their accounts? Is there any way to have an H-SPHERE control the entire server and other customers accounts (like a master H-SPHERE)?

I know that's a lot of questions, but any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
    ~Seph

Re: Control Panels

Originally posted by Seph
    I was just wondering... what would be the best control panel to use if I am opening a new web hosting company (shared) and I want to control my clients accounts?

Is there any way to setup H-SPHERE for my clients yet allow me to use ENSIM or PLESK for setting up their accounts? Is there any way to have an H-SPHERE control the entire server and other customers accounts (like a master H-SPHERE)?

I know that's a lot of questions, but any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
    ~Seph
    I don't think it's possible, (although I've never tried) to run two control panels on one server. To make life simple, I'd stick to only using one. It's all really a choice based upon personal preference. I mean if you like plesk, then noone is stoping you from using it.

From a customers point of view, a lot of them prefer CPanel, (http://www.cpanel.net) Although it is expensive, It's worth it because your customers can benefit from the simple, easy to use graphical interface.

Once again it's your choice...

Good Luck in finding a cp that suites your needs.

I think that I am going to go with H-SPHERE. Can H-SPHERE actually work as the administrators control panel?

Originally posted by Seph
    I think that I am going to go with H-SPHERE. Can H-SPHERE actually work as the administrators control panel?
    I'm not totally sure, but I think so.

You could take a look at the demo to confirm, here: http://demo.psoft.net:8080/demo/serv...oft.hsphere.CP

Just login as the admin...

phpManager has the functions from HSphere that you want, and integrates with CPanel/WHM...

YES!!! H Sphere's standard install has an Admin, Reseller and User Control Panel. We use it and couldn't be happier with it. You don't need any other software since it comes with billing and support desk.

The customization is fantastic and psoft is always updating it with new features.

Let me know if you have any specific questions about it, I'd be hapy to help inform you
    Matt Kelly
    WCiT.net
    Managed and Unmanaged
    Budget VPS, Cloud and Colocation