Premade templates, custom design services and more

Premade templates:

I have two designs for sale...

http://www.phision.com/myrack - $90 for PSD or $129 with coding/slicing

http://www.phision.com/myfasthost - $110 for PSD, $149 for sliced/coded(harder to code)

OR....

buy both designs fully coded for $229 saving $49!

Custom design services

I would be quite happy to make people custom designs to EXACTLY their specifications and needs, which is generally better than buying a premade template. Prices from $150 for PSD and $200 coded

Forum Installation

I have a lot of experience with all the major forums, and i will install a forum of your choice(phpBB, XMB, wBB, openBB etc...) or vBulletin(you provide the software of course) for the small sum of $20 to build a thriving community on your website. If the forum will not install for ANY reason you get refunded all your money.

Forum Switching

If you are tired of your old forum system, and want to move onto a new one, contact me to see if it is possible for the forums in question. If it is then the fee will be $15. I will NOT transfer over the skins for you.

Custom HTML coding from PSD's

I will slice and code PSD template into HTML, ready for use on your website for $69

**Genuine Offers Only - Deposit required!**
    Last edited by Odd Fact; 05-26-2004 at 11:24 AM.

Okay i edited my post because the guy on here that orignally posted got upset and aimed me with an atitude....so i decided to remove my post so that he doesnt keep crying and throwing a fit. I hate when i see designers throw fits because one person gives some advice they dont like. Oh well.....

PS.
    Nobody post anything negitive about the designs because he will get upset and yell at you.
    Last edited by cedwards; 07-24-2002 at 11:49 AM.

I think people would pay $150 for them, just not people on here

Originally posted by tazd9t9
    I think people would pay $150 for them, just not people on here
    Yes agreed. I think if you tried selling them on ebay you might be able to do that. Otherwise it may be hard to sell them on here.

Originally posted by cedwards
    Okay i edited my post because the guy on here that orignally posted got upset and aimed me with an atitude....so i decided to remove my post so that he doesnt keep crying and throwing a fit. I hate when i see designers throw fits because one person gives some advice they dont like. Oh well.....

PS.
    Nobody post anything negitive about the designs because he will get upset and yell at you.

Hmmm... he says he can find better designs for $25... I ask him to show me them but aparently he can't...

There we go again with crap about pricing... maybe there should be a rule where there can be no posts about pricing?

Cedward, it is rude to say you can find better for $25. I'd like to see one of those templates that can even be compared to this one

Nice work i Like the second one a lot.. I might buy it for the hell of it.
    DeathLorD
    Aimlayer6918

Well, I think both of the templates are worth more than $25. The only thing I have seen in that price range are some FrontPage templates. Stick to your prices so that you can stay in business and keep selling. Let the others give their designs away for next to nothing and go out of business.

I like your designs, and if you have the time, take a look at http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...threadid=62615 and see if you can come up with something.

I look forward to hearing from you.
    A signature will go here soon...