Franklin, TN, USA

China Reign of Terror?

As you some of you who have an interest in world affairs, you probably know that communist China has always had a knack for deceiving it's people. I remember when I lived there, they told us through the state-run media that we were the richest country in the world!

First it's the Cultural Revolution where millions died, then it's the Tiananmen Massacre where thousands of people were murdered by soldiers, and now Falun Gong, where hundreds have been tortured to death, and tens of thousands arrested, just for practicing an qigong exercise! For those of you who don't know what qigong is, it is similar to taichi (martial arts qigong), and yoga (meditation), except that falun gong has a moral part to it as well, centered around the principles Truth, Compassion, and Tolerance.

When is this going to stop?

I hope you all take time and sign this petition , and maybe it may help in some way to bring freedom to the chinese people.

Here are some good links for more information:, and

Just as a tribute I'm going to keep this in my sig for a few days.
    Linux. Problems Solved. | Built for the Hosting Industry
    Server Management. Helpdesk Management. Business Management.
    ( AcuNett, Est. 15 Years, RateLobby 5 Stars )

This is just awful...

• Over 430 practitioners are confirmed to have been killed as a result of torture in police custody;
    • More than 1,000 healthy people have been forced into psychiatric hospitals;
    • Over 500 practitioners have been unjustly tried and sentenced to as many as 18 years of prison.
    • At least 20,000 practitioners have been sent to labor camps.
    • In total, more than 100,000 have been arrested and detained.