Thread: registerfly.com

registerfly.com

Hi, any idea how to push existing domains from registerfly.com domain manager interface to another enom account WITHOUT transferring domain and paying 1 year extra option?

thank you

Just push them to another Registerfly.com account

I don't want to push to another registerfly account. I want to move them away from registerfly. How can I push them to another enom account?

Apollo: Anything wrong with registerfly? I was thinking about using them.

Anything wrong with registerfly?
    Nothing wrong with registerfly, if you have absolutely no need for customer service, and you dont mind being double billed.

and scammed
    Ronny Fang
    Linux Problems Solved. | Built for the Hosting Industry
    Server Management. Node Management. Helpdesk Management.
    ( AcuNett, Est. 15 Years, RateLobby 5 Stars )

Urh I hate double billed.
    Patrick Schrader

If that's the case it's funny how that registrar is still not banned here...ummm, I guess that does not matter - spam does

i've actually had no problems at all with registerfly....

Originally posted by apollo
    I don't want to push to another registerfly account. I want to move them away from registerfly. How can I push them to another enom account?
    I've recently had the same type of problem. I've been told that the only way to do this is to transfer the domain the regular way, to your own enom account. The enom reseller I was with refused to push the domains to my account.

To make matters worse, I need to set up nameservers for one my domains (they won't do it without charging me $21 which is ridiculous!), and I can't transfer the domain to my account because it was registered less than 60 days ago. I've emailed enom to see what could be done, but they have not responded yet. It usually takes them a while to respond, so I'm trying to be patient. If you learn anything, please let me know if it doesn't get posted here.

well, they are not that bad with the customer support, it's medium... (thought I didn't use them that much).

I want to transfer some domains to another account so I can easily manage from one web panel..

By the way, it looks like I am double billed as well that su*cks!

By the way, it looks like I am double billed as well that su*cks!
    I have read posts where others have complained of the same problem. so it would appear that my case was not an isolated incident.

Their site looks profession, but they must not have service to match.

I have submitted about 5 trouble tickets to RegisterFly over the 12+ months I have been using them. All of them have been promptly answered besides a few repeats.

I have emailed RegisterFly concerning some issues, again they got back to me with a real person response within 24 hours.

I have about 15 domains with them, some registered for two years, most for 1, I have yet to get double billed.

They now have LIVE customer support (if you dont mind waiting ten minutes).

Personally I dont think you can beat their services for $9.99, and many times they have sales for $8.99 domains.

As far as anyone being banned on these forums, Chicken has stated many times that he and the other mods 99.99% of the time only ban someone who has broken the forum rules while on the forum. Something RegisterFly hasn't done. I would think they dont even have a user name at these forums.

I thought I had been double billed until I looked carefully at the form and saw that the default was set for two years and I did not change it (as I remember).
    Gary

Originally posted by TheMMIz
    Personally I dont think you can beat their services for $9.99, and many times they have sales for $8.99 domains
    Actually, any decent eNom reseller can provide the same type of pricing or better. There's really nothing special about registerfly.com except that they have a "snazzy" website.

But if they are double billing (as has also happened to me in the past), then even a low price isn't worth it.

Cheers!
    We are eNom PLATINUM PLUS resellers!
    Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account with lowest possible pricing.
    * We provide support and service to over 4275 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!

i have to really show a lot of restraint and not say what i really think of registerfly

did they refund or you guys did a chargeback?

No. I ended up logging a complaint with my credit card, and they have been "looking into it" for a while...

At this point, I've pretty much just forgotten about it.
    We are eNom PLATINUM PLUS resellers!
    Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account with lowest possible pricing.
    * We provide support and service to over 4275 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!

oh.. that s*cks!

did they refund or you guys did a chargeback?
    I have only given them my credit card to them once for the purchase of one product.
    They double billed me for it, some months later, emails to them were to no avail, it was only an email to their parent company that eventually got this problem solved and they did a chargeback. Then they went and charged my credit card again, when they were not supposed to a second time, but this time, every time I have written to them, they say they will get their finance manager or something to look into it, but they never do anything.

ohhh.. it's seems a chargeback from card service company will do OK