hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Employment Offers & Requests : Systems Management Offers : VPS Node Builder For Hire

Forum Jump

VPS Node Builder For Hire

Reply Post New Thread In Systems Management Offers Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old
Community Guide

VPS Node Builder For Hire

Looking to start your own VPS business but don't want to take the time to learn how to build a node? Look no further.

I have built nodes for VSHosts before their takeover, and I am currently building nodes for XLServe. I would love to help assist your company get into the VPS business without breaking the piggy bank.

Options
In the VPS world, your main choices when the root system is linux is Virtuozzo, OpenVZ, Xen, and VMWare. Depending on your needs, the services you wish to offer, your flexibility, and your budget, I will work with your company to decide the most cost effective solution, whether it be OpenVZ or Xen.

Panels
The one thing everyone thinks of when it comes to getting in the VPS business is the ease of a panel for the client. Depending on the option you have chosen, a panel may already be provided to you. We do cover installing HyperVM, Virtuozzo Power Panel, or even Enomalism for your needs. As for VMWare, we currently do not have any panel solution, but will be looking into that in the future.

Pricing
General pricing ranges from $25-35 a node, depending on the complexity of the setup. Price may range higher depending on your requirements as well, and any other contingencies.

ATTENTION
Remember, we do not, and will not, cover any licensing costs for any software you choose. You will take full responsibility for paying for any licensing required. For the most part, most solutions are free. HyperVM does cost per VPS, and there are free alternatives if so desired. We will not pay for any business expenses incurred in the process of creating a vps node. We will try to however recommend the best solution for the price.

If you have any extra questions, please contact me at ryangard@gmail.com with your inquiries. Any inquiries via instant messenger will be ignored. Any inquiry via IRC will be ignored. Please send all correspondence via email.

I look forward to working with you, and I hope to help make your VPS business a successful one.

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old
Rockin' the beer gut

I strongly recommend Ryan.

He does fantastic work.

Need some work done in a datacenter in the NYC area? NYC Remote Hands can do it.

Old
Web Hosting Guru

do you provide VPS management service also,how much per node?

Sponsored Links
Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

Do you provide planning support ?

Also can you provide recommendations to our plans ?
In terms of os, panel, vm solutions ?

Thanks

Old
Community Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnsg View Post
do you provide VPS management service also,how much per node?
I can provide support/management services for nodes. This is on a case to case basis, and depends on the sheer amount of customers per node as well, as some nodes with a larger userbase require more management time as opposed to nodes with a smaller userbase. If you can give me a ballpark figure i can give you an estimate.

Old
Community Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by ertam View Post
Do you provide planning support ?

Also can you provide recommendations to our plans ?
In terms of os, panel, vm solutions ?

Thanks
Planning support would be part of my proposal process which is free. The proposal process entails a quote, with detailed information such as the servers recommended, software, operating system, panel, vm software, and other details. From there I can generate a quote for what it'd take for us to build the node(s), and what would need to be done on your part to complete such a transaction.

I also do offer support services as well and can be added on at the time of the proposal, or later after the work has been completed.

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

Allright Ryan,

I want to start with planning support.
How can we start on this ?
Via email or what ?

Thanks

Old
Rockin' the beer gut

Quote:
Allright Ryan,

Via email or what ?

Thanks
He is/was in the middle of moving, so it may be a little.

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougy View Post
He is/was in the middle of moving, so it may be a little.
Thank you for informing me.
I will wait his reply then.

Thanks

Old
Rockin' the beer gut

Ok Ertam, Ryan has been informed, he'll follow up soon as he can.

Old
Community Guide

Quote:
Allright Ryan,

Via email or what ?

Thanks
I apologize for the delay. I have been in the process of relocating. Anyways, go ahead and contact me via email with what you're looking to start and the clientele that you're looking to support.

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echelon View Post
I apologize for the delay. I have been in the process of relocating. Anyways, go ahead and contact me via email with what you're looking to start and the clientele that you're looking to support.
Echelon, i already emailed you but it seems there is a problem or you missed my email ... ?

Old
WHT Addict

Do you accept paypal?

Also please write me your email address.

Old
WHT Addict

Email sent!

Old
Community Guide

I apologise for those who i have not received emails for. There seems to be issues with my email account. If you have not heard a response from me, send me a PM on WHT, and I will answer them ASAP. I do check my computer a few times a day, and will try to answer them ASAP.

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Website Builder Weebly Opens Customer Operations Headquarters in Scottsdale Web Hosting News 2014-06-06 10:48:23
Web Hosting Sales and Promos Roundup - January 17, 2014 Web Hosting News 2014-05-23 15:42:32
Mega Opens New Zealand Cloud Storage Node Web Hosting News 2013-09-03 11:11:13
TrendyTools Launches HTML 5 Website Builder cPanel Plugin Web Hosting News 2013-08-07 14:18:20
Domain Registrar Namecheap Offers Onepager Website Builder to Customers, Makes Equity Investment Web Hosting News 2013-01-10 17:24:23