FrontPage users have a separate admin area?

I just got a signup from a customer who uses FrontPage. This is the first customer I've ever got that actually uses FP. So I set them up in my Plesk Control Panel, ,and "enabled" FP. During setup, it asks me to also set up a login and password for FrontPage Admin. So I did.

Problem is, I don't know where this Admin area is located. Is there a particular address the customer needs to point his browser to in order to get into FP Admin Area?

Further, other than enabling FP during setup, ,and providing my customer with FP Admin login/password, is there anything else that is different with a FP customer?

Thanks for your help.

Vito
    DemoDemo.com - Flash tutorials since 2002
    DemoWolf.com - 5,300+ Flash tutorials for hosting companies, incl. Voice tutorials

Try here: http://www.domain.com/_vti_bin/_vti_adm/fpadmcgi.exe

I believe you can also access it in FrontPage by clicking "Tools" --> "Server" --> "Administration Home"
    Chris Adams - CEO - Rochen Ltd. - chris (at) rochen (dot) com

Now offering both US & UK premium business hosting, reseller hosting and managed virtualized services.
    rochen.com | rochen.co.uk | blog.rochen.com | forums.rochen.com | Twitter: @rochenhost

You might have to guess and check. The admin is not an area(there might be one, I dont know), but in front page, you can publish your site. So you connect to the site, enter the username and pw(which is what you specified) and it uploads it for you. I belive that is why plesk asks you only to have it enabled when you plan on using it, for the publishing part. You connect to like www.domain.com or http://www.domain.com you just gotta guess and check
    Chicago Electronic Cigarettes: Tobacco Free, Smoke Free. 3 E-Cig Models, 11 flavors, and accessories.
    http://www.chicago-ecigs.com

Thanks for your replies, but I'm still a bit confused. If I "enable" FP in Plesk for this customer, I assume that means I'm granting him permission to upload through FP. Should I not be permanently leaving it enabled? I don't understand how I should only be enabling it when he's using it. How am I supposed to enable it just when he wants to upload something? It just doesn't make sense to me.

Thanks again for your help.

Vito
    DemoDemo.com - Flash tutorials since 2002
    DemoWolf.com - 5,300+ Flash tutorials for hosting companies, incl. Voice tutorials

Actually what you are doing is enabling the use of the Frontpage Server Extensions on his site, which includes enabling FP's uploader. While I personally don't use FP, I have worked with companies in the past, and you must leave it enabled, otherwise if they do use a Server Extension, it will error (with a ugly error message on their page)
    AC Host Canada Affordable Canadian Web Hosting Solutions
    Shared Hosting | Email Hosting | DNS Hosting | Custom Plans Available

Just allow them to manage it, they should be able too. Anyhow check out plesks FAQ, they dont really give a reason on why it should be left down, except saying its like leaving the barn door open.
    Chicago Electronic Cigarettes: Tobacco Free, Smoke Free. 3 E-Cig Models, 11 flavors, and accessories.
    http://www.chicago-ecigs.com