Got Canyons.net is 2.5 years old and is my personal website on the internet.

Not needing all the resources of a dedicated machine I have decided to sell some web hosting space.

For Transparency reasons I have received these resources with the dedicated server:
1500GB transfer
500G Storage
My site needs:
300G transfer
Servers spare Resources:
200G Transfer

This leaves 1000G transfer For Sale.
Once the 1000G transfer is sold no more hosting will be offered until Resources become available as sites leave the server.

I have 2 packages available to the public.
Kickstarter:
• Storage=3Gigs
• Transfer=30Gigs
• Price=$5.99 per month USD
More info here: Kickstarter Hosting Package

Hypercycle:
• Storage=6Gigs
• Transfer=60Gigs
• Price=$8.99 per month USD
More info here: Hypercycle Hosting Package

All plans come with All Reseller plans come with WHM/cPanel/RVskins/Fantastico/cPanelPro.

Custom built spec web Hosting is of course welcome.

Why should you host with Got Canyons?

I am a Webmaster first and foremost. Like all webmasters my main concern is the operation of my site and how it transfers to the general public and that the general public is able to view it at any point of time day or night.

My website is a reflection of me.

Transfer Speeds and down time is of a critical Nature.
With this in mind, I will not oversell the Server because of the possibility it will ruin the smooth operation of Got Canyons.

After building and working on Got Canyons for for more then 2 years we have achieved a lot. During those 2.5 years I haveprivately financed my site and it has always had a home on the internet.

Got Canyons is privately financed.

Since I do not rely on website hosting to finance my server,
I can guarantee any prospective webmaster that your site will have a home for as long as you require one…

More info on Got Canyons Hosting can be found here:
Got Canyons Webhosting Service
And you can begin your journey to become the best Webmaster possible.

If you are looking to Host your site on a dedicated server that is operated and owned by a Webmaster. Who’s only goal is to assure the best possible presence of any site on the server. You have come to the right place.