2 New Hosting Business Templates for Sale!

#############################
# 1.) First Template

Included Files Winning Bidder Receives:
- HTML File & CSS File
- All Photoshop files (PSD)
- All GIF/JPEG Graphics/Images

Other Info:
- Payment VIA: PayPal (payment must be sent before 2 days after auction ends)
- Starting Bid: $64
- Bid Increments: Atleast $5
- Auction Ending: Thursday 1:00pm ET

The Template

Please bid only if you are SERIOUS about buying, thank you

Special Add-ons:
::For only $15 (additionally) to the ending bid price, I can customize the one page of the template, to the text whatever you desire, including: Logo, Nav Bar, Plan Images, and Body Text.

::For only $60 (additionally) to the ending bid price, I can complete the site (template) for you, but you supply the text for each page. I will edit the images, etc. to fit however you want it.

(Terms: I have the right to cancel this auction at any time, or to decline any of the Add-ons.. But most likely I won't do this. Just for precautions. )

(This template and auction display/description text is Copyright © 2002 Template(s) & Text, Shawn Pencak - Penc Web Services. All rights reserved.)

# 2.) Second Template

Included Files Winning Bidder Receives:
- HTML File & CSS File
- All Photoshop files (PSD)
- All GIF/JPEG Graphics/Images

Other Info:
- Payment VIA: PayPal (payment must be sent before 2 days after auction ends)
- Starting Bid: $64
- Bid Increments: Atleast $5
- Auction Ending: Thursday 2:00pm ET

The Template

Please bid only if you are SERIOUS about buying, thank you

Special Add-ons:
::For only $15 (additionally) to the ending bid price, I can customize the one page of the template, to the text whatever you desire, including: Logo, Nav Bar, Plan Images, and Body Text.

::For only $60 (additionally) to the ending bid price, I can complete the site (template) for you, but you supply the text for each page. I will edit the images, etc. to fit however you want it.

(Terms: I have the right to cancel this auction at any time, or to decline any of the Add-ons.. But most likely I won't do this. Just for precautions. )

(This template and auction display/description text is Copyright © 2002 Template(s) & Text, Shawn Pencak - Penc Web Services. All rights reserved.)

Best Regards,

- Shawn