Dedicated Helpdesk Support At Odd Hour For Us$9.00 An Hour

I am available to work between the hours of North America/Canada night time - this time difference will provide the perfect coverage for any hosting company that offer 24 hour technical support while you enjoy your sleep.

I have ADSL connection from home and will have uninterrupted internet access.

I write relatively good English and have 7 year helpdesk support experience. Able to answer questions relating to DNS, hosting, control panel (Plesk, Cpanel, Cobalt), domain registration, server setting, ftp, password issues, cgi-bin, php, perl, mysql, cronjob, network administration and backup operations. Also, have the ability to understand non-technical people's technical inquiries and I am a patient man.

I believe I have the ability to provide top notch support to your customers and help you maintain the support operation during your night hours.

I can work with substantial access to your helpdesk ticketing system/or access to your support email. With me alone at night, I don't intend to boost a world class support but the goal is to help improve your company's support availability and satisfying customer(s) who might be in urgent needs at night. I even help to answer pre-sales questions.

If you think I will be able to contribute to your company, kindly drop me a PM or email me at: [email protected]. Further detail about myself and my work location will be make known to you upon request.

Do you have an ICQ or AIM contact? I would like to chat to you...
    I have servers at: NetDepot/GNAX (A), SoftLayer (A), LiquidWeb (B+), DedicatedNow (B+), Nectartech (B) and more!