Exclamation ******** Now NameNerd

After doing some snooping around on my behalf, I figured out the whole operation there. They resell enom names, but go thru registry rocket. It's a huge web of junk. This is just a theroy, but it just might be true. The ownerS of NN/TH while working at Nodehosting would deliberately let tickets go to drive customers away. when they would see a cancelation request they would immediately spam the person with ad's/emails from their company. I am a former NodeHosting employee. I can only speak on my own behalf. Thats all.
      0 Not allowed!

Maybe they changed their name so that it wouldn't be starred out...
      0 Not allowed!

Damn that is confusing, for a minute there, I thought they were talking Nodehosting was now NameNerd. Those initials are really close.

T E R R A H O P changing to NameNerd really is no secret, but the fact that they were taking customers and trying to drive us into the ground is news to me. Hope that is just a rumor, and we will look into it and post at a later time our findings.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by IT Hosting
    Maybe they changed their name so that it wouldn't be starred out...
    Guess it didn't work
      0 Not allowed!

I do not think the owner of T E R R A H O P is the owner of N A M E N E R D
    - Andy
    Free browser based game:
    http://www.critticage.com
    Play in your spare time!
      0 Not allowed!

Maybe they should'a gone with NameJock.
      0 Not allowed!

I would like to clear up all of this. Yes one of the founders of Name.Nerd is Ben from TH but this seems like a fight btwn this jtm guy and ben. Name.Nerd is ran totally diffrent than TH was because its under 3 of us. We have paid the fee to be ICANN credited and have the credit in less than a month. These forums are here to help people not destroy people. Name.Nerd hasnt even fully opened it doors yet and were already being tore up by some guy here. Listen everyone...untill you get someoen come here and say they are being screwed by us i wouldnt take this serously.

As for the part of stealing customers from node i do not beleive this is true because nodehosting is a hosting company and Name.Nerd hasnt fully setup our hosting services. I will look into this and make sure that this isnt happening but as far as i know ben doenst have access to the ticket system at node and i havnt tried in the past 2 months to log into the ticket system at node but i dont think i have access anymore and the 3rd person on NN team didnt have access there ever.
      0 Not allowed!

My Statement :
    1) several of us use WHT and the alias name.nerd .
    2) I helped name.nerd get of the ground and yes i am a founder and staff but there is also about 5 - 10 other staff at various locations.
    3) Yes we currently resell via enom until coming august in which we will be accredited via icann.
    4) Designs and previous ******** issues as frank said there was no hiding or sneaking and in no way was name.nerd made for the reason of previous issues instead it was made because several employees of other IT Companies decided to put all their cash together and get stuff rolling. as for the design as discussed with others yes the ******** design was ripped but not by me and was taken down in less then a hour once i was made aware of such. our current design was negiotiated through one of our staff greg who had a friend of his named andy design it.
    5) i wish people had better things todo then flame for no reason and as for stealing customers HAH! i was the one who kept them with node otherwise they would have been long gone not once have i "Spammed" or "Advertised" a customer.

----------------
    Ben
      0 Not allowed!

Yes, Indeed
    Andy one of our customers actually designed it incase anyone every brings up any issues with it simply contact me .

-Greg
      0 Not allowed!