I do have a cupple of questions but frist i will let you know a bit about my business.
1. i do have a business plan all ready to go into action.
2. I have a server wating for clients (paid for out of pocket no investor)
3. site is all most done.
1. what would be a good and farly cheep way besides using WHT/google to get the word out about my site and business?
2. what kind of web app would you sajest on using for trubble tickes?
3. Would it be worth my time to use targeted e-mail advertising to promote my business at all? or banner ads on web hosting related web sites?
i might remember the rest i had listed out a cupple of days ago just no time to post them
1. Don't overlook your local advertising market!
2. Perl Desk!!
3. Skip the targeted emailing! You don't want to ruin your rep before you even get started. No matter how targeted, people will still view this as SPAM.
hrmm i will take your advice. and use perldesk
what i ment in targeted e-mail was buying an advertising spot in a news letter that is directed to webmasters and or webdesigners. somthing like what bravenet offers but at a cheeper price.