CobaltConnection nonresponsiveness

I have 1 server with CobaltConnection, a rackshack Raq4 that I needed at a moment's notice a few months ago and Rackshack themselves were out of them.

Well it stopped pinging at 11AM, it's now 2:30PM and my helpdesk ticket (with Cobalt Connection) is unanswered, emails to support@ and sales@ are unanswered, and I even left a message on the phone number listed in whois. No responses at all.

I can't go directly to Rackshack since I don't have the RS#### for the server so they won't reboot it.

Yeah my fault but come on this is 3 and a half HOURS now, that's totally unacceptale.

If a truly helpful Rackshack person is reading this and would like to really do me a BIG favor, would you check 216.40.202.11 for me and reboot it? I'd be mighty grateful
    Gary Harris - the artist formerly known as Dixiesys
    resident grumpy redneck

Damn, it's Rackshack having network problems apparently? ARGH
    resident grumpy redneck

I noticed the same thing, Everything seems to be seriously lagging on and off all day.. Atleast for me that is..

Server uptime: 44 minutes.

What kinda network problems (not that I'm denying that network problems arent' happening but methinks that wasn't the only reason).
    resident grumpy redneck

I can't ping it now, and the server was acting really strange, I need to put a reboot ticket in but NO ONE FROM COBALTCONNECTION HAS CONTACTED ME, NEARLY 7 HOURS NOW.

I am getting totally

This is pathetic, 7 hours, 2 helpdesk tickets, forget how many emails, and a phone call later and no one's even replied to me.
    resident grumpy redneck

need server up very soon , please .......

IP 216.40.202.11 !!!!!

I too is getting mad @ COBALTCONNECTION ..... 1/2 day now and still no web site

Someone should have responded, apprarently they did not. Guess I can't ever go on vacation.
    Blue Optic .:. Web Solutions
    http://www.blueoptic.com