Reseller Plan 1GB Space, Unlimited Domains - $19.95/mo NO SETUP FEE!

Cyber World is offering the following Reseller Plan.

Sites hosted on a 1U P4 1.8GHZ with 1GB of ram.
    Hosted on Multi-Homed Verio, Time Warner Bandwidth.
    Only 10 Accounts left to be sold on this server.

We do not oversell servers, limiting them to 20 Resellers per server at most, and it may be less depending on current user loads. The servers are all expandable to 2GB of ram.

The account includes:
    1GB Web Space
    10GB Bandwidth
    CPanel 4.9
    Web Host Manager
    10 IP Addresses
    You own name servers
    As many domains as you can fit into your space
    As many emails as you can fit into your space
    As many mySQL databases as you can fit in your space
    $19.95/mo NO SETUP FEE

Preypay for 10 months get two free or prepay for 5 months and get one month free.
    There are no minimum contracts.

We offer toll free telephone support 9am - 5pm PST Mon-Fri
    We offer 24 x 7 trouble ticket and email support.

For more information go to http://www.cyberworldhost.com/linuxresellerhosting.asp
    Alvin Slocombe
    E-Insites - "Web services, simplified."

alfturtle,
    How about if we need about 3-5 GB space and 20 - 30 GB bandwidth, can you custumized ?
    Is that realy that your reseller acc. can be fill with unlimited domains ? How about if I fill with 2000 or 5000 domains ?

erda,

We do have plans with up to 5GB of space and 50GB of traffic. To see them visit http://www.cyberworldhost.com/linuxresellerhosting.asp

Apache, and Red Hat do have limits. We mention in the post, as many accounts as you can fit under you bandwidth and space, and we will hold true to that. Obviously if you try to put 1000 sites under 1gb of space and 10GB of bandwidth, it will not work to well for you. In addition, if you have 1000 sites, I am sure you are making some money off of it, and would pay more than $19.95 to host them.

What the host is trying to do when selling these accounts, is give startups a chance to get into the game without the high start up costs of connections and servers. And obviously if you grow, you do not want to be known as the hosts that host 1000 sites on a reseller account with another host.

Well anyway, did not mean to go on and on about this, but I thought it was a great opportunity to explain what we see reseller hosting as.
    Alvin Slocombe
    E-Insites - "Web services, simplified."

Ups, I can not access your website now,....maybe down ?