hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Web Hosting Related Offers & Requests : Other Web Hosting Related Offers : Established Free Web Hosting Business For Sale

Forum Jump

Established Free Web Hosting Business For Sale

Reply Post New Thread In Other Web Hosting Related Offers Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-18-2007, 01:34 AM

Arrow

Established Free Web Hosting Business For Sale

I am selling my free + paid webhosting business

It is mainly free web hosting with paid hosting started a few months ago and having very small number of clients.

Free Web Hosting Site = http://www.zeeblo.com
Forum = http://www.forums.zeeblo.com

Active hosted clients = 80+ (regular pruning of inactive or TOS violating clients occurs)

Forum Members above 810 (we had lost server in Nov,2006 and had to start fresh. 2-3 fresh registrations/day average).

Paid Web Hosting Site = http://www.zeeblopro.com
Active hosted clients = <5

Assets (worth $550)
-------
- Purchased Website Template (on www.zeeblo.com)
- Purchased website Template (on www.zeeblopro.com - paid division of zeeblo.com for zeeblo.com clients who want bigger space and resources and are willing to pay)
- IP.Board Standard License (freshly renewed)
- INvision Download Manager (fresh license)
- WHMCS (license fee prepaid annually)
- Premium Domains (Zeeblo.com, ZeebloPro.com, MyZeeblo.com, Zeeblo.org, Zeeblo.info)
- Reseller hosting (15Gb space, 250Gb bandwidth) (Prepaid annually, runs fine untill Feb., 2008 and then renewed for $180 for entire year)

Sale includes :-
--------------
- Website Zeeblo.com and associated forum
- Website ZeebloPro.com
- WHMCS license attached to domain
- IP.Board Standard License
- Invision Download Manager License
- Premium Domains (Zeeblo.com, ZeebloPro.com, MyZeeblo.com, Zeeblo.org, Zeeblo.info)
- Reseller hosting (15Gb space, 250Gb bandwidth) (Prepaid annually, runs fine untill Feb., 2008 and then renewed for $180 for entire year)

I have so far made $190 in adsense and $375 approx. in sale of text link ads (I started selling text link ads approx. 4months ago for this site.)

Looking forward to offers above $450.

Payment = Western Union/PayPal

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2007, 02:48 AM
Junior Guru Wannabe

$190 in adsense and $375 in text links....are both for 4 months?

How did you get text link ads? Private sale or marketplace like text-link-ads?

Both freehost and paid host running off the same reseller account? If I don't need your reseller account, will you accept a lower price?

Is WHMCS owned or leased (not clear from your description)?

How do free host users sign-up?

How have you been getting clients?

Old 07-18-2007, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1imran View Post
$190 in adsense and $375 in text links....are both for 4 months?

How did you get text link ads? Private sale or marketplace like text-link-ads?

Both freehost and paid host running off the same reseller account? If I don't need your reseller account, will you accept a lower price?

Is WHMCS owned or leased (not clear from your description)?

How do free host users sign-up?

How have you been getting clients?
$375 are from text link ads for past 4 months but $190 in adsense is from Nov. 06.

Text link ads are private sold and not using any network ads. This way i can choose which ads to show up and also the price.

Both freehost and paid are off same reseller. You can opt not to take reseller. Price shall be lower in that case. It shall be offers above $375.

WHMCS license is a leased one prepaid for entire year in advance. I don't have to worry about it getting renewed monthly because reseller i got it from does that automatically and is a Certified Reseller for WHMCS.

Free host users submit application (post in forum) explaining why they be considered and how they plan to use space? Once reveiwed by staff, they are allowed to proceed to step 2,where they submit their info and choice of subdomain. Step2 is an automated form. Staff creates account from info. submitted in the step2 form. Staff creates accounts using WHMCS.

Zeeblo has been online since 2005 and despite a crash in Oct last year, it gets clients from word of mouth, posting in forums and older members. Thing is not everyone gets approved. So, only ones whose application sounds interesting get approved and hosted thereby reducing probability of getting abusers and similar.

Let me know if any other info. is required.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2007, 10:58 AM
Junior Guru Wannabe

How much space/bandwidth is being used by both free and paid accounts? I have a 10/100 reseller account that is not being used. Will you assist with moving to my reseller?

Are paid accounts automated using whmcs?

How long are the text links going to be there for? do they pay you using paypal?

The sites of interest on zeeblo - are they paid links? Do you expect links to your other websites to stay?

Old 07-19-2007, 12:13 AM

Quote:
How much space/bandwidth is being used by both free and paid accounts? I have a 10/100 reseller account that is not being used. Will you assist with moving to my reseller?
That reseller should be fine. I am using 15/250 reseller as of now and it isn't half full in actual useage.
I'd suggest you to keep my reseller as its already prepaid untill Feb. 2008 and that will give you time to move accounts or keep them there.

Unfortunately, i don't have time to manage or run the hosting business, thats why i am selling it. I can help you as much as i can. I'll help transfer of assets and explain the things as required for you to manage it.

Quote:
Are paid accounts automated using whmcs?
Yes, paid accounts are automated thru WHMCS and created upon realisation of first payment.

Quote:
How long are the text links going to be there for? do they pay you using paypal?
Text links would be there for maximum three months. Most of them phase out in September. Yes, they paid via PayPal.

Quote:
The sites of interest on zeeblo - are they paid links? Do you expect links to your other websites to stay?
Sites Of Interest are paid links. No, I don't expect you to keep links to my other sites. Thats entirely your wish. If links stay, other sites will hold link back to this site, if not, they wouldn't.

Let me know if any other info. is required.

Old 07-19-2007, 06:39 PM

I'm pretty interested in this. Mind hitting me up on Aim?
AIM = ImSorryImL3aving

Old 07-20-2007, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerrg View Post
I'm pretty interested in this. Mind hitting me up on Aim?
AIM = ImSorryImL3aving
Sure.

Due to our time zone differences, if we can't talk, let me know what queries you have or what info. you need and i'll try answering them.

Old 07-25-2007, 09:32 AM

is this still for sale?

24 Hour Support - 99.9% Uptime - All Quad Core Server - Paypal Accepted

Old 07-25-2007, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinBarker View Post
is this still for sale?
No.
Thanks everyone for participating in the sale.

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Web Hosting Sales and Promos Roundup - August 23, 2013 Web Hosting News 2013-08-23 15:30:38
Web Hosting Sales and Promos Roundup – June 21, 2013 Web Hosting News 2013-06-24 17:14:42
123-reg Launches Domain Reselling Service on Global Domain Marketplace Web Hosting News 2013-06-19 14:48:10
Web Hosting Sales and Promos Roundup - April 19, 2013 Web Hosting News 2013-04-19 16:37:44
Web Hosting Sales and Promos Roundup - April 12, 2013 Web Hosting News 2013-04-12 16:11:36