Question how to set your terms of service?

As a reseller,how do you set your terms of service?
    Copy your upstream terms of service?

I wouldn't say 'copy' per say.....but use it and others as a guide.

You need to make sure that you've covered almost all situations and have included exactly what happens if those things were to occur.

Of course, there are always legal professionals that can help you put one together.

Good luck!
    "Last year, some resourceful software enthusiasts cracked Sony Music's proprietary technology simply by scribbling around the edges of the disc with a Magic Marker pen, thus enabling playback on any device." -

You shouldn't copy someone elses TOS as that would be copyright theft

Seriously, you should always have any contracts (which is what a TOS is) drawn up by a legal professional, otherwise the whole thing can be tossed out if only one single part of it is found to be an illegal/unreasonable contract term.

I'd suggest that you draw up all the technical aspects that you want to appear in your TOS and then consult a lawyer/solicitor with experience in this field who will write it in a way that has legal definition and status in your country/region.

If you don't do this, then there's every possibility that it could be deemed an unfair contract and ignored when you need it most.

where can I find legal professional?Is it expensive?