Near death experience

Ah holy crap I almost died, and I didn't even do anything other than open the door.

Alright it's 2 O'clock in the morning and I hear this knock on the door. So first thought is I think it's one of my friends, either drunk, or just playing a prank. So I open up the door and wam there's a cop in my face. haha so I'm thinking holy **** they caught me, but nope he wanted to tell me my garage door was open. I'm like gee thanks buddy, and then he sits there and waits for me to close the garage door. What the hell? I think they're testing me or something.

Yeah I about had a heart attack when I saw that cop, if you didn't figure out why I almost died.

In Los Angeles, the cop might have shot you, if you're black.

OK that was unfair, there are bad cops, there are good cops...but it was here for grab

Something I particularly loathe is the dang "neighbourhood watch", a bunch of dimwits who will ring my door forever until I close my garage door. And they park their car in my driveway. They are lucky I don't shoot THEM. Friggin' vigilante.
    http://www.voilaweb.com - the Social Internet Toolbox.

Yeah we always leave our garage door open and this was the first time someone has actually knocked on our door and told us. Well they may have before and we were just sleeping, but this was the first time I actually opened the door.

That was nice of him to tell you your garage door was open. What if you saw him drive by that same night and he hadnt stoped and told you and a bad guy stole something important from your garage. I bet youd be thinking different then.

Why would you leave your garage door open?

Originally posted by edude
    Why would you leave your garage door open?
    Probably drug relatedreason... would explain him having almost a cardiac arrest when he faced the cop too

Unhappy

What a bummer, I thought this was about real near death experiences

Nope im not dead yet................

Give it time mate

heh maby your laggy? wait about 4 days then the heart attack will start

Police now take the time to inform you of your garage door being open at night? Okay, well, that's a first that I have heard. I have neighbors that will leave their spinklers running all night and nobody takes the time to tell them to stop wasting water...
    Mark Blair

Re: Near death experience

Originally posted by inogenius
    so I'm thinking holy **** they caught me
    Caught you doing what exactly?
    ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

What a friendly fellow, that cop

Your complaining that a police officer, took the time out to tell you that your garage was open. Buddy, when your older and you got your exotic ( whatever ) in the garage you'll thank him with a cup of coffee ( or atleast a cold bottle of water ).

cop's are real cool in my area, I must call them 2 times a month to report something that does not look right, every now and then they catch thiefs this way.

Mike
    I am Mike From ADEHOST.Com, Multidomain Windows hosting with Cold Fusion and ASP and Dot.NET Also offering multi-domain Unix hosting. silently, each one should ask, Have I done my daily task. Have I kept my honor bright, can I sleep without guilt tonight. Have I done and have I did, everything, to be prepared. - our motto to maintain services.

The question is, how much time?

Originally posted by anon-e-mouse
    Give it time mate