Newbie here, Good Reliable web hosting and Domain Name Registration

Hello all,

First off, I think this is a great site. I was refered here by a friend.

I'm a newbie here, and I'm not exactly sure where to begin.

I'm thinking of staring a company, that will be doing both webhosting, domain name registration, and website designing.

I'm thinking of going through a reseller, but i'm not sure if that's the way to go. I want to be able to provide all of my clients with a website that will be designed, and be hosted through a dependable hosting service. More than likely I will probably refer all of my clients to a good web hosting company. I was wondering who can give me a good bulk price. All of my client's will be small-medium sized businesses. Nothing too big yet...

Second, I want to be able to register domain names, and would like to go through a dependable register who can give me a good discount on bulk domain names if my clients wants a domain name.

So basically I don't exactly know where to start. I've done research but still kinda fuzzy on some areas....

I would appreciate anyone who can give me some advice and some quotes on prices with their services. I will more than likely will pick a web hosting/domain name register company within the next month.

What can you offer me?

You need to place this in the Web Hosting Requests Forum if you want hosts to respond with offers.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.