* The Cyberwings Saga

Many of you may already know this, but here's the deal on the present Cyberwings situation. The only way left to communicate with the company is via IRC chat, and the support room is moderated so that only volunteers may converse among themselves. Other rooms, such as #cwrevolt, have been setup to let people actually voice their concerns.

Are these people crazy? Is there any real reason left to hope for returned service after all this time? I signed up with a new host, but many people are furiously awaiting the return of a "greater" Cyberwings. Has no one learned a lesson here, or am I too skeptical? It doesn't make any sense...

I agree with you DSA.

I was one of the ones hoping fro a good reault of cyberwings, but to no avail. I contacted AMEx and disputed my charge. After discussing this matter with them, they will attempt to contact cyberwings and 2checkout and refund the payment.

There are several places who are looking to get cyberwingers signed up.

I just signed up with one who offered a very competitive package, with monthly fees. The sales person was knowledgable and friendly. His answers to my questions were honest and correct. I can post more if allowed.

Good luck to youse still with cyberwings. I hope that they will come back. I'm over it tho.

Mark

I just signed up with one who offered a very competitive package, with monthly fees. The sales person was knowledgable and friendly. His answers to my questions were honest and correct. I can post more if allowed.
    It's positively encouraged, if you are genuinely happy - tell everyone about it