I am looking for a full/part time job or commissions.
I have 4 years of experience in the maintenance of many cpanel servers in hostings companies.
• Software – Apache, php, MySQL, PgSQL, Exim, ClamAV, PureFTP, ProFTP, SpamAssassin, Nagios
• Networking - Extensive knowledge of Networking Fundamentals (TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, SMTP, FTP, SNMP, VPN, DHCP)
• Systems – Fedora, Debian, OpenSuse, CentOS, Ubuntu, FreeBSD, Gentoo, PLD, others
- Very good Cpanel and WHM skills (setup, managing, troubleshooting)
- Facile knowledge of Direct Admin.
- Troubleshooting client issues via Helpdesk.
- Monitoring servers and responding to event notifications. (Service down / Load Alerts etc) – Nagios, Zabbix
- Working knowledge of Database Technologies (MySQL, PGSQL)
- Bash/Shell Scripting.
- Apache Administration and Security - mod_security, mod_evasive.
- Php recompile and security – adding support for newer modules.
- Exim Administration and Security – experience with ClamAV, ExiScan and SpamAssassin.
- DNS and Reverse DNS (experience with Bind and PDNS).
- 3rd party Software installations – Fantastico, RVSkin, ZendOptimizer, GD, NetPBM, Gallery Software).
- SSH security.
- DHCP/PXE services, linux terminals.
I have ability to learn quickly.
Timezone - (GMT+1) Poland
If you are interested,
You can contact me at jkopacze<at>gmail.com