truji.net/home review

Can you please review this site and give me more suggestions. NOTE: Industry News is not true, those articles were made up by the webmaster to fill space in for the pre-design, when the final design is complete we will put real news there.

http://www.truji.net/home

Thank You!
    Last edited by OverSkilled; 07-21-2002 at 03:47 AM.

- You might want to re-do the "creative web hosting" tagline, as it is hard to read.
    - I am going to suggest that you fill in the white space under the navigation bar with a colored table (the shade of orange-brown you have,) or an image.

Very nice site!

A couple of things that I saw, though. The "Creative Web Hosting" part of your logo is a little blurred and unreadable (or that might just be me.....I'm on a laptop if that helps). Also, the bottom part with the news and things seems a little crammed together. I'd space that out a little bit.

Another thing, you might want to do some kinds of bullets or arrows for the company highlights. I feel like they are just there for no reason and don't really have a purpose.

I'm not sure if this parts done, but to add a nice touch to the site, you might do a good javascript mouseover on the menu with the text and arrow turning orange.

Anyway, the above is small stuff. The site looks really good!
    "Last year, some resourceful software enthusiasts cracked Sony Music's proprietary technology simply by scribbling around the edges of the disc with a Magic Marker pen, thus enabling playback on any device." - news.com

I did all that except for the Bullets where it says Company Highlights. I'm still trying to figure out a way that will make it look good. Thanks for the suggestions, they really gave the template a better look. How much do you think this template is worth?

One thing I really need help on is the bottum right Truji.net Ezine box, It looks really plain and n00bish. Got any ideas?
    Last edited by OverSkilled; 07-21-2002 at 02:38 PM.

Overskilled,

I really like that splash graphic you've got (Team work at its best), however I can suggest that you lengthen the orange cell to line up with the line above the Truji.net Ezine. The navigation bar rollovers are clean, but I don't see much purpose in the orange cells above your graphic.

Good luck with the page, looks very promising!

wow, nice

I like it, its plain and simple just the way it should be, but i dont like the blank orange bit on the left

I think the email address box balances the large orange rectangle at least a little bit. Very nice looking site.
    Jay » [email protected] • AIM » FDrive Support
    Front Drive™ » Advanced multi-domain solutions
    http://www.frontdrive.com/

Nice site! Colors go well together, clean design. Overall nice and professional