escapefrom..........new

Check out my new design and new named website - http://escapefromjesus.com - tell me what you think

Thanks

It's a nice site. It might do well, except for the fact that you will alienate anyone who might be remotely religious. That's great news if you only want atheist customers.

Brian

Hi pro5ject

Cool site, - but

I'm not Christian - but I suggest you change the domain name, it is insulting to good Christians. It's ok for you to be an athist, and for me not to be Christian, but why go around annoying nice people?

True. I'm sure many religious people will be offended by the name.

To comment on the site design: I think the content/news/exits buttons are proportionally too big- they don't seem to match the rest of the design. Additionally, I've always hating embedded scrolling bars... that's just me though.

Dealing with the religious issue: I can't help but wonder how many customers you could lose because of the title when the majority of people believe in a God. Christian or not, most religions at least acknowledge Jesus as a great teacher.

Also, I'm always curious about so-called atheists preoccupation with God and religion. Always seems to be built up frustration. If there's no God, who are you mad at?

Originally posted by dsainternet

Also, I'm always curious about so-called atheists preoccupation with God and religion. Always seems to be built up frustration. If there's no God, who are you mad at?
    I don't mean to play moderator. But this is probably better discussed somewhere other than WHT.

Brian

Hi pro5ject,
    Your design and style is impressive, as is your portfolio ("work" link). I tend to agree with the other posters in that you may offend some simply by the name of your domain, but I'm sure you already know that.

Nice work! I wish you luck!

pretty nice site........
    I thought it was quite good, the only thing I would do is tone down the green a bit, to a more flatter green.......

I personally dont really care what name you use or what religious beliefs you have.......but from a business point of view, you will be reducing your target market quite dramatically....

cheers
    --