Wink Free trial of MFHS v1.2 is available!

Overview:
    Mega File Hosting Script(MFHS) is an advanced File Hosting Script that allows your customers to upload large files to your server and email the file download link to themselves and other email recipients.
    With MFHS, you can setup an advanced file hosting site within minutes and earn profits through showing advertisements on your site, and even on download pages.
    Mega File Hosting Script was Built to Handle Large files (500M +) and is designed to be of minimal burden on your server. MFHS has been rigorously tested and designed to handle brutal file sizes and endure lengthy uploading periods without breaking. This alone sets MFHS world's apart from any competing script.
    MFHS provides a number of unique features, including Multi Server Balancing, and an Advanced Download Manager. MFHS comes E-Commerce Ready with PayPal Integration and plenty of tools such as FAQs & Newsletter Managers to get new customers - and keep them.
    MFHS has been oriented towards Generating Revenue for it's webmasters. It not only has a friendly and easy to use front end, but it also contains a great backend to administer your site. MFHS is also very easy to integrate into existing websites!

21 days Free Trial:
    MFHS v1.2 trial allows you to use MFHS free for 21 days. After 21 days, your MFHS installation will stop working. If you decide to purchase MFHS after evaluation, your site will continue to work smoothly without interruption.

Free Trial Signup :: MFHS Free Trial Support

Live Demo:
    http://yabsoft.info/demo/mfhs/
    http://yabsoft.info/demo/mfhs/admin demo/demo

Order:
    http://yabsoft.com/client/details.php?product_id=4

hello

Well I started testing your script on my server and it does look exceptionally well I can't seem to figure out why I get this error all over my admin menu especially when clicking on the files manager

Fatal error: Unable to read 12967 bytes in /home/fileshack/domains/fileshack.biz/public_html/mega/admin/admin_img.php on line 0

I also came across this error while click on the test server.

The LWP module is required, but could not be found!
    The CGI module is installed!
    The Fcntl module is installed!
    The File::Temp module is installed!
    yes

and when clicking on the billing feature

Fatal error: Unable to read 6440 bytes in /home/fileshack/domains/fileshack.biz/public_html/mega/admin/admin_payment.php on line 0

If you could evaluate these occurrences and get back to me either here on this forum or by email at kindaaron@gmail.com thanks.

I have figured out all the errors myself except this one

CGI-BIN Requirement Detecting
    The LWP module is required, but could not be found!
    The CGI module is installed!
    The Fcntl module is installed!
    The File::Temp module is installed!
    yes

folders for users also are not being created on the server when i look with ftp there is nothing there however on the control panel for the user it shows up.

Quote Originally Posted by xbxbxc View Post
    folders for users also are not being created on the server when i look with ftp there is nothing there however on the control panel for the user it shows up.
    PMed you with more details.

If anyone here need any tech supports on free trial, please go to MFHS Free Trial Support Forum or contact us via web form.

6. Newsletters

Subscribe Now & Get The WHT Quick Start Guide!

Related Posts from theWHIR.com