hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Web Hosting Offers : Shared Hosting Offers : 1GB/10GB $3.33/month - 2 Months Free! - No Overselling - 24/7 From Bobcares!

Forum Jump

1GB/10GB $3.33/month - 2 Months Free! - No Overselling - 24/7 From Bobcares!

Reply Post New Thread In Shared Hosting Offers Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-03-2007, 11:39 PM
Aspiring Evangelist

1GB/10GB $3.33/month - 2 Months Free! - No Overselling - 24/7 From Bobcares!

I've been in the web hosting industry for 4+ years. I've made it my life.
I've learned what makes a hosting company great... the customers!

Plainly put, if you treat your customers right, they will continue to come back for more. What's one way to treat them right? I don't believe in overselling. It's one horrible practice that I promise NEVER to take part in. Again, I'll NEVER OVERSELL!

What do I have to offer that the other hosts can't?
I offer a promise... I promise to make you feel like my #1 customer!
If you aren't happy with the service, tell me and I'll do everything to make sure you're happy. (within reason )

I realize that I can't provide 24/7 Support by myself. So I've teamed up with one of the best support companies in this industry.. Bobcares! They have close to 300 engineers to provide top notch support, and grow with my company. They must be doing something right, so I figure who better to partner with.

Below are some special plans that I've put together. They may not look like alot, but that are more than the average user will need, without overselling and overloading any servers.

I've put together a promo just for the WHT community, and hope anyone seeking quality hosting will give me a try...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
SHARED HOSTING
1GB Webspace
10GB Bandwith
1000 Email Accounts
10 Addon Domain
10 Parked Domain
cPanel + Fantastico
Rvskins + RvSiteBuilder
Soon to Add cPanelXP Skins!

$1 for First Month, then just $3.33/month after that!
OR Pay for 1 Year, Get 2 months Free!

Order HERE: https://citywidehost.com/billing/signup.php?package=61

Discount Code: 1DOLLAR

RESELLER HOSTING
1GB Webspace
10GB Bandwith
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited Domains
cPanel + WHM + Fantastico
Rvskins + RvSiteBuilder
Soon to Add cPanelXP Skins!

$3 for First Month, then just $5.55/month after that!
OR Pay for 1 Year, Get 2 months Free!

Order HERE: https://citywidehost.com/billing/signup.php?package=64

Discount Code: 1RESELLER

Signup for any of our regular priced reseller plans, and get a Clientexec License for Free!
Check them out on our website.

If you're moving from another cPanel host, let me know. I'd be more than happy to assist you in moving your account to our system... free of charge!

If you have any questions, you can direct them to: sales@citywidehost.com
Website is: www.citywidehost.com

Thanks for your time! I hope to hear from you soon!

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Web Hosting Sales and Promos Roundup - July 25, 2014 Web Hosting News 2014-07-25 15:58:40
Web Hosting Sales and Promos Roundup - July 18, 2014 Web Hosting News 2014-07-18 16:13:06
Web Hosting Sales and Promos Roundup - April 12, 2013 Web Hosting News 2014-05-23 15:43:11
Web Hosting Sales and Promos Roundup -- January 18, 2013 Web Hosting News 2014-05-23 15:43:22
Web Hosting Sales and Promos -- December 7, 2012 Web Hosting News 2012-12-07 16:50:10