Cheap Nice Web Hosting Template!

Web Hosting Template For Sale:
    What you get:

2 .png files for Fireworks MX
    100% Full Free Customization of 2 HTML Documents
    Free Support / Remodeling anytime if needed.

$45.95 VIA PayPal First Buyer wins this is a no-bid sale.

Those are Template HTML documents

Nice Design!

Some pointers for you wonderers...
    -Note there is not .psds meaning yes you yourself can't do alot of remodeling in photoshop, however if you have fireworks (any version) you can, I offer full remodeling anytime for free because of this as a way to help you.
    Last edited by xFuzion; 07-20-2002 at 02:05 AM.

Originally posted by xFuzion
    Some pointers for you wonderers...

#1 Cheapness: Because you don't get photoshop .psds
    #2 Full remodleing: For that exact reason stated in #1
    I'm having trouble understanding that statement. How does it make it cheaper?

Not having the .psd files would make it more difficult to re-model and/or modify.

That is why I offer free remodling withen 24 hours after contact if I have access to my computer

-Also well i guess your right it doesn't make it cheaper but I feel that my skills should be free and they would be... This is a great learning opportunity for me, the only reason I charge is to fund the cost of the programs.

i like it, Not bad but they are right about the psd.

No psd because I didn't make it in photoshop... <sigh> but Like I said i offer remodeling free anytime.

I bought a template from XFuzion a few weeks ago and it worked out great. He made about 5 changes for me for free. So if you buy the template from him you will end up with a great template with no work from you

My 2 cents.
    Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

This template would be better if it had some space for introduction for the company! Its like full from the hosting plans!

you can make more room it does expand downwards and looks fine...