PowerPipe, DirectNIC or Godaddy ?

what do u think all ?

Regards...

Well they all are OK I think, I personally used godaddy a couple of times

I've used DirectNic & GoDaddy, both are really good, but DirectNic's interface is much easier to use.
    On the other hand, GoDaddy is much cheaper

But both are good, no idea about powerpipe, I've never used them.

i'm using DirectNIC...everybody seems to love them, but I don't see what I'm getting more from them at $15/year than other eNom resellers at under $10/year. I know I'm missing the DNS services that eNom resellers provide.

thanks for ur replays ..

& i want to ask u all about a registrar that gives me the most services with a cost lowest than 16$ ? can i find that ?

and i heared that powerpipe.com does not provide nameservers ... so is DirectNIC Better ?

NameCheap provides MANY features for $8.88.

http://www.namecheap.com

Jessica
    --- To Err is Human ... And Don't You Forget It---

Originally posted by DesMaster
    thanks for ur replays ..

& i want to ask u all about a registrar that gives me the most services with a cost lowest than 16$ ? can i find that ?

and i heared that powerpipe.com does not provide nameservers ... so is DirectNIC Better ?
    Powerpipe is an eNom reseller. They do provide nameservers, and 5 of them! But inthis thread you can read that they'll ask some money if you change nameservers, so I'd go with Namecheap; they're also eNom resellers and only cost $0.89 more...

I tried to use namecheap.com .. but they didn't accept my credit card ! and they did a problem for me ! the domain registeration was unsuccessful then after that .. the domain became unavailable when u try to register it for example from DomainGuru.com u c the domain as registered ! & can't register it !

by the way ... what about domainguru.com ?

Regards ...