Unhappy CyberWing Victim - Now What????

I got caught in the cw mess and am need to bail out now. Yes I know, what took you so long?? Hey, we all do stupid things. I believed Shawn.

Now I need to move to a low cost host, under $50/yr., ~50mb, >1gb transfer, unix, etc...

Help me Obi-Wan, you're my only hope!

Post in the requests forum and wait for credible offers.
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumd...?s=&forumid=32
    Good luck in your search!

I think we should give CW there own section!
    dot5hosting.com
    [email protected]
    "We look after our customers, or someone else will"

I was also a CW victim................However I bailed a little sooner than many..................I believe I have found a reputable host with great support..................I went to dot5hosting.com and my sites(5) of them were up in under 12 hours..............I can not comment on uptime(too new) other than to say the reason I went to them in the first place was the good reviews on this and another board.....but I can say they have worked with me on a custom package as well as 3 of their 4 plans and support has been awesome.................and they may not be the absolute cheapest (but then you know as well as I that cheapest doesn't mean much except probably headaches somewhere down the road)
    And in case you are wondering I do not get anything from this .....I am posting only because I am a happy customer.........and I know the frustration you are going through...

I think dot5hosting is well worth considering IMHO

Sparrow
    Last edited by sparrow8; 07-19-2002 at 02:22 PM.

You might also want to consider dixiesys.com fair pricing and a great owner Gary. I have only been with them for a short while less than a month. But Gary answered all my questions before hand and was prompt in my setup.

Just my 2 cents.

Originally posted by Hig
    You might also want to consider dixiesys.com fair pricing and a great owner Gary. I have only been with them for a short while less than a month. But Gary answered all my questions before hand and was prompt in my setup.

Just my 2 cents.

Yup , real fair and a heck of a deal. Check it....
    Shut down the voices....they will eventually go away !
    Mr.Chicken2002
    If they talk cluck em !